Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tell Your Funny DotA Stories!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Tell Your Funny DotA Stories! 45 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » February 8, 2013 8:21pm | Report
Quoted:
So what did Valve do against the player and was he any good? I hate people who aren't good talking bad about their team.

He fed, it might have been from his bad start though. I think he got low priory for a wile, but man was he hatefull.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » February 11, 2013 7:05am | Report
I once played with this guy that basically hated everyone. As soon as he started he started *****ing about everyones picks, stuff like ''omg huskar is for noobs'' and was reporting everyone like crazy whilst he just fed as treant. In the end everyone reported him and i got a message the next day saying action had been taken against him by valve.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kruggles » February 14, 2013 1:53pm | Report
I was playing a game earlier with Vengeful Spirit. We were vs. some rather annoying arrogrant douches, and I wasn't doing too well, in part because of a button on my keyboard that kept minimizing the game (want to remove that button...). We're down, going to lose, and the other team's on our doorstep, and they have someone trying to get kills right outside our fountain. I just smiled, popped a stun real quick, then switched positions with the Luna sitting out there. She barely made it out of the spawn and ended up dead before she even got halfway to the ancient.
Fire: If it isn't solving all your problems, then you simply aren't using it enough.

Kruggles

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mightycookie » February 14, 2013 2:20pm | Report
SuperNova wrote:

I once played with this guy that basically hated everyone. As soon as he started he started *****ing about everyones picks, stuff like ''omg huskar is for noobs'' and was reporting everyone like crazy whilst he just fed as treant. In the end everyone reported him and i got a message the next day saying action had been taken against him by valve.

sounds like someone on this forum (guess who)

mightycookie

Notable (5)
Steam: nohanmeza
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » February 14, 2013 9:40pm | Report
who is it mightycookie.

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by marshmelloking2 » February 16, 2013 3:53pm | Report
One time the game was about to end we had five people at their base, four were defending we all lost were the last one was.... till it was too late.

marshmelloking2

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » February 17, 2013 4:23am | Report
wilddeonpwn wrote:

who is it mightycookie.

Either me, LilPr0 or hades.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » February 17, 2013 5:13am | Report
SuperNova wrote:

Either me, LilPr0 or hades.

Isn't me, I never played Treant Protector.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pyrokinesis » February 17, 2013 9:10am | Report
It was a while ago, I can't remember which hero I was playing but I remember being called a noob champ... Anyway:

Enemy Pudge: "omg ____ such a noob champ no skill. i bet you're a virgin"
Me:"trust me i'm not a virgin ask your mom"
Pudge: "oh great mom jokes"

.. Yeah, because virgin jokes are just awesome.

I remember that later our lone druid got into a fight with him, I don't remember too many details (Is it possible that this game was recorded somewhere?) but i remember our druid saying stuff like "you wouldn't survive 1 minute in my hood"

lol

Pyrokinesis

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BewareTheOgreMagi » February 19, 2013 7:43am | Report
This one happened to me while playing in public with strangers. I'm playing support ogre magi, and the rest of my team is Riki, Clintz, Bounty Hunter and Drow Ranger. Not the most balanced team ever, however we get a pretty nice start. As the mid game approaches, the opposing team starts buying wards, dusts and gems of true sight to fight all the invisibility we've got going on (as I said, Riki, Clintz and Bounty Hunter). I swear I've never seen that much hate in any of the games I've played. First item Drow Ranger gets: Shadow Blade. "For survivability". We lost that game.

BewareTheOgreMagi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved