Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Most OP hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Most OP hero 73 posts - page 1 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bathristo » February 12, 2013 9:28am | Report
What the title says.And I would like to add Most OP hero / Easiest Hero to Carry Pubs with.

bathristo

Steam: viewfive
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » February 12, 2013 9:44am | Report
Drow Ranger answers your questions.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Affluenza » February 12, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Viper...

Affluenza

Steam: mr_affluenza
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Col3yf » February 12, 2013 2:56pm | Report
I think it depends on the person playing them. I have seen N.S. be pretty OP, HUskar can be pretty OP,

Col3yf

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » February 12, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Col3yf wrote:

I think it depends on the person playing them. I have seen N.S. be pretty OP, HUskar can be pretty OP,

51-0 NS is not OP just good?

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » February 12, 2013 4:56pm | Report
In my experience with the DotA scene:

Viper is an excellent Pub smasher if the team continuously tries to engage you, because that's exactly what he is built for. If you leave him alone and farm up (or gank him to kingdom come) first, he'll be crushed.

Drow Ranger you are forced to gank if you don't want to be crushed late game, but if you just carry some dust or sentries it's pretty simple to take her down.

Same rule applies to Sniper, because both him and drow usually go Shadow Blade.

Special mention does go out to Bloodseeker though. Noob and stupid hero that would never be picked up in a legit match, of course, but he can really take control of a pub match if you give him kills early.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » February 12, 2013 6:18pm | Report
Drow late game? once she gets that ulti its hard to out dps her. But sniper is different, he is weaker and slow compared to drow and isn't actually banned in CM.
Phantom Lancer isn't op but is a really good carry hero that can possibly 1v5 if he has enough farm.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Col3yf » February 13, 2013 7:07am | Report
Pu12e wrote:

51-0 NS is not OP just good?

I don't get it. I said I have seen him be pretty op. I think you're 51-0 makes you playing him in that game the most OP guy as he went 51-0 and I don't think any other person has done that.

Col3yf

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rozsud3k » February 18, 2013 9:06pm | Report
Meepo, duh

obviously most op easiest pubstomper hero in DotA

Seriously though, maybe Sniper, at least in lower levels where people don't understand the concept of focusing the enemy down.

Rozsud3k

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bathristo » March 25, 2013 2:28am | Report
Ive been testing alot the last few weeks and Ive found that Lycanthrope/ Juggernaut are one of the easiest hero's to carry pub's with .

bathristo

Steam: viewfive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved