+30 Attack Speed
Active: Shadow Walk
Makes you invisible until the duration ends, or until you attack or cast a spell. While Shadow Walk is active, you move 20% faster and can move through units. If attacking to break the invisibility, you gain 175 bonus damage on that attack. Lasts 14 seconds.
Fade Time: 0.3
The blade of a fallen king, it allows you to move unseen and strike from the shadows.
- Does not interrupt the owner's channeling spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is directly added to the attack damage, so it can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower or the Rune of Double Damage.
- The damage is considered by lifesteal, cleaves, Splash ( Elder Dragon Form) and Psi Blades, but not by crits.
- During the fade time, the user can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Those attacks will apply the 175 damage to the target.
- The bonus damage does not apply when attacking wards and buildings out of the invisibility.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon finishing an attack, for ranged heroes this is upon projectile launch.
- This means when the attack misses, the invisibility is still lost.
- Allows the user to path through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- The user can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.