Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Easiest Hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Easiest Hero 102 posts - page 8 of 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 16, 2012 6:45am | Report

That is because Like I have been screamin, it isn't about 1 button push abilities, or easy target abilities. It is about knowing the meta game. And urza is easy to counter, to many people stick to suggested items and core items that they refuse to play situationaly. something as simple as a cyclone staff can save your butt from him. A blademail if you are already a tank, and the obvious... Heavens halberd if you are a carry.... Int caster hero? try a ghost scepter on yourself in a team fight. get a shadow blade to run away.

Or just pick Omniknight against Ursa and call PETA!

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Captain Planet » October 16, 2012 7:17am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Or just pick Omniknight against Ursa and call PETA!

EXACTLY!! I second this as the ultimate counter to any dps in a team fight!!!

Captain Planet

Notable (4)
Steam: Captain Planet
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 16, 2012 9:11am | Report
SK is easy in all aspects. You could get almsot any item with SK and it would be helpful to hima nd the team in someway. Again only having 1 skill makes it really easy for someone to use him.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Captain Planet » October 16, 2012 10:55am | Report
Pu12e wrote:

SK is easy in all aspects. You could get almsot any item with SK and it would be helpful to hima nd the team in someway. Again only having 1 skill makes it really easy for someone to use him.

I agree to certain extent, but sk has very slow attack animation, and it can be difficult to farm early game with him. I agree with you about the any item thing, but that poses a problem... If new players can't last hit very well, they can't farm. For this reason certain heroes like most supports are actually easier to use then SK because all they need is their abilities.

I think that for people who know the meta game, and also have had good practice with last hits, then sk by far is easy to use.

Captain Planet

Notable (4)
Steam: Captain Planet
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 16, 2012 10:57am | Report
An easy hero to get kills with is Riki, without farming or doing anything.

However, you will lose the game.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Butch3r » November 21, 2012 3:47am | Report
I'm relatively new to the game and forums (G'DAY EVERYONE!) But I've found Lich to be a great starting Hero for beginner players. His spells make him very durable in lane and can sort of control which way he wants the harass to go, his creep consumption skill is AMAZING for people worrying about mana issues. I've also heard Drow Ranger is a very good pick for new players, though I personally haven't played as her yet. I guess it all comes down to what kind of play style you're comfortable with, as there are many options in Dota2. I myself am more of an offensive player, I like to get in and do some damage to the opposition. I played Centaur and Chaos Knight a few matches each and found them both to be insanely fun to play, yet difficult to master. :)

Butch3r

Steam: cychreus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by naga » November 28, 2012 1:51am | Report
Riki

naga

Steam: :)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » November 28, 2012 3:51am | Report
sniper. just sit on ur *** autoattacking some guy then assasinate for le kill

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by EC.Django » November 29, 2012 9:39am | Report
The easiest heroes are the auto-attack heroes or also known as the right-click heroes.
DotA and Dota 2 Technique: Practice and Learn every aspect of the game, Learn from your losses and wins and the most important, Play with better players not NOOB players.

Steam Account : http://steamcommunit.../MyNameIsDjango
Add Me and Let's Play.

EC.Django

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/M
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » November 30, 2012 8:46am | Report
EC.Django wrote:

The easiest heroes are the auto-attack heroes or also known as the right-click heroes.

Took the words out of my mouth. As far as skill management: Viper, Sniper, Skeleton King, Riki and a little less so with Lifestealer, Drow Ranger, Ogre Magi.

However, I've heard a couple resource guides direct people to Lifestealer as the easiest to play. Probably because he has a passive percentage lifesteal system, with a natural BKB and "invisibility" to boot.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved