Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

6.83b fixes and what you want 6.84 to be like

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 6.83b fixes and what you want 6.84 to be like 70 posts - page 4 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 15, 2015 12:16am | Report

eh? Who is ARTHAS?
And what is his build?
I cant find it on Google and all i see is one hailrake build on dotafire pop-up.

Arthas is abaddon you scrub.
Evilarthas is a scrub you scrub.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » January 15, 2015 12:20am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

arthas is abbadon you scrub.

it's written "abaddon" you scrub.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 15, 2015 12:23am | Report
Ninja edits you scrub :{D

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » January 15, 2015 12:55am | Report
Revealing what you did right in the next post. Very ninja.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 15, 2015 12:58am | Report
<3 :3

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 15, 2015 2:50am | Report
Arthas is the man, you scrubs. Tremble before the Scourge!
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » January 15, 2015 4:50am | Report
You still havent answered who arthas is , and what he has to do with wraith king

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 15, 2015 5:10am | Report
Arthas is the Lich King.

He used to be a prince from the kingdom of Lordaeron, but it all changed when he got Frostmourne.

Without remorse, he murdered his father and destroyed his homeland with an army of the living dead.

He fouled the energies of the Sunwell, slaughtering Quel'thalas of the high elves.

He and the Scourge was vital in the Third War where the lich Kel'thuzad summoned the demons to Azeroth.

Through some clever tricks, the Scourge was also vital in ther defeat.

Kil'jaeden, a powerful demon lord, seeks revenge on the Lich King using his pawn, Illidan, a Night Elf whom Arthas had manipulated to slay Tichondrius, the Burning Legion's general, and thus sealed the defeat of the demons.

Arthas was called back to the cold Northrend to defend the Lich King from Illidan's mysterious Naga and the blood-sworn Blood Elves.

He and his army of the living dead crushed the invaders and the Lich King is saved.

Arthas then crushes the ice that encase the Lich King and the Frozen Throne, and he became Lich King himself.

Arthas wage war upon the Horde and the Alliance, and they retaliates and drives the Scourge back to the frozen wastes of the Icecrown Glacier.

Tirion Fordring (didnt remember the name) fought Arthas, his blade Ashbringer breaks Frostmourne and slayed Arthas, thus ends the Lich King's rule.

So, hope you understand.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » January 15, 2015 5:31am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

Arthas is the Lich King.

He used to be a prince from the kingdom of Lordaeron, but it all changed when he got Frostmourne.

Without remorse, he murdered his father and destroyed his homeland with an army of the living dead.

He fouled the energies of the Sunwell, slaughtering Quel'thalas of the high elves.

He and the Scourge was vital in the Third War where the lich Kel'thuzad summoned the demons to Azeroth.

Through some clever tricks, the Scourge was also vital in ther defeat.

Kil'jaeden, a powerful demon lord, seeks revenge on the Lich King using his pawn, Illidan, a Night Elf whom Arthas had manipulated to slay Tichondrius, the Burning Legion's general, and thus sealed the defeat of the demons.

Arthas was called back to the cold Northrend to defend the Lich King from Illidan's mysterious Naga and the blood-sworn Blood Elves.

He and his army of the living dead crushed the invaders and the Lich King is saved.

Arthas then crushes the ice that encase the Lich King and the Frozen Throne, and he became Lich King himself.

Arthas wage war upon the Horde and the Alliance, and they retaliates and drives the Scourge back to the frozen wastes of the Icecrown Glacier.

Tirion Fordring (didnt remember the name) fought Arthas, his blade Ashbringer breaks Frostmourne and slayed Arthas, thus ends the Lich King's rule.

So, hope you understand.

That is legit from Warcraft 3
Spoiler: Click to view

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
Steam: Pandora
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 15, 2015 5:37am | Report
http://www.wowwiki.com/Tirion_Fordring

I JUST fnished reading the warcraft lore novel few days ago about Arthas... So much more actually.

Sadly it ends at hs ascension to the Lich King and doesnt show what happens next.

His relations with Jaina, his beloved horse, etc..
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved