Active: Energy Charge
Gains charges (max 10) based on enemies using abilities in a nearby area. When activated, it restores health and mana based on the number of charges stored.
Charges per cast spell: 1
Max charges: 10
Health and Mana Restored per Charge: 15
A simple wand is used to channel magic energies, it is favored by apprentice wizards and great warlocks alike.
Magic Stick and Magic Wand allow you to get a quick burst of healing, or to use one last ability in a fight. Even during the mid game, when the boost is less noticeable, a Magic Stick can still save your life if you're in danger.
The Magic Stick makes an excellent item against heroes that spam abilities while in the lane, as the charges can help to mitigate damage you take, or to cast more of your own abilities. It is very versatile, and never a bad item to have.
- Interupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Shares cooldown with Magic Wand.
- Gains 1 charge whenever a visible enemy unit, including neutral creeps within the radius use an ability.
- The following spells don't add charges when cast:
- Stone Remnant, Nightmare End, Return Astral Spirit, Ice Armor, Heal, Quas, Wex, Exort, Release Illuminate, Pulse Nova, Split Shot, Mana Shield, Morph, Stop Icarus Dive, Launch Fire Spirit, Stop Sun Ray, Toggle Movement, Break Tether, Spirits In, Spirits Out, Overcharge, Suicide Squad, Attack!, Focused Detonate, Minefield Sign, Phase Shift, Ethereal Jaunt, Rot, Telekinesis Land, Shadow Poison Release, Reality, Trap, Return Chakram, Voodoo Restoration and Berserker's Rage and all abilities of couriers.
- Passively triggered spells (e.g. Quill Spray, Borrowed Time, Multicast, Reincarnation) do not add charges.
- Active attack modifier and active items do not add charges.
- All not listed spells will grant charges, including all not listed sub-spells.
- When an enemy casts a spell out of the invisibility of Rune of Invisibility, Shadow Walk, Sand Storm, Moonlight Shadow, Nature's Guise or Spin Web, it does not give a charge.
- When having multiple Magic Sticks or Magic Wands in the inventory, the oldest one will gain charges first. If it is full, the second oldest one starts to gain charges.
- Can restore up to 150 health and mana when having the maximum amount of charges.