In a time of great plague, an obscure monk of dark inclinations, one Rotund'jere, found himself promoted to the rank of Cardinal by the swift death of all his superiors. While others of the order went out to succor the ill, the newly ordained cardinal secluded himself within the Cathedral of Rumusque, busily scheming to acquire the property of dying nobles, promising them spiritual rewards if they signed over their terrestrial domains. As the plague receded to a few stubborn pockets, his behavior came to the attention of the greater order, which found him guilty of heresy and sentenced him to serve in the plague ward, ensorcelled with spells that would ensure him a slow and lingering illness. But they had not counted on his natural immunity. Rotund'jere caught the pox, but instead of dying, found it feeding his power, transforming him into a veritable plague-mage, a Pope of Pestilence. Proclaiming himself the Necrophos, he travels the world, spreading plague wherever he goes, and growing in terrible power with every village his pestilential presence obliterates.
Necrophos is a ranged int hero who excels in team fights he can dmg enemies and heal his allies at the same time make him a very effective team fight hero once an enemy hero is weakened enough he finishes him with his ulti and fighting others while continuously regenerating bcoz of his passive. He is a good anti-tank hero and can shut down nearly any hero.
*Can heal his entire team mates.
*After agh his ulti have only 28sec cd making him an extremly strong hero.
*Can harass heroes with low base hp regen during laning phase with the help of his passive
*Silence can make him useless.
*Omni knight can save his teammates from necoropos ulti with help of his magic immunity.
*Not a good pusher .
*split pusher can harass him very well.
*Slark can become a problem for him.
* Aghanim's Scepter reduces the cooldown of Reaper's Scythe icon.png Reaper's Scythe dramatically while giving nice attributes, health, and mana.
* Blink Dagger solve his mobility problem and will allow you to hide before entering teamfights as to not be initiated on by the other team since Necrophos would probably be the first target because of his sustain and proper positioning could make the difference between saving one of your team mates or being able to cast Reaper's Scythe on the enemy carry. It will also allow you to play more aggressively and give you a proper escape mechanism instead of just walking away.
* Guardian Greaves would be the better choice for supporting your team since you would have already built a Mekansm. Along with Death Pulse, keeping your team alive will be considerably easier as well as providing mana.
* Octarine Core lowers the cooldown of Reaper's Scythe, allowing for more frequent kills and more downtime for the enemy team. In conjunction with Ghost Shroud when activated, it provides a potentially large heal for the kills with Reaper's Scythe and makes Death's Pulse's healing more effective, immensely increasing Necrophos' longevity.
*In 7.00 maxing Death Pulse is a good idea because it provides both dmg and regen it's very effective if u are denying creeps and taking some Last hits.
* Ghost Shroud is very good against pa mk and other phy dmg dealers and it is very good in team fights and catching escaping enemies.
* agh scepter now no longer increases Reaper's Scythe dmg so keep in mind that now u cant cast it on heroes with 50% hp make sure there health is about 30%.
* Lina can be a problem for necro bcoz his ghost form makes him take 20% more magic dmg.
same goes for Lion.
* Anti-Mage new Aghanim's Scepter is very dangerous for necro bcoz if u try to ulti him without disabling his shield with something else u will get ultied by ur own ulti :p .
* Riki his silence make him a good counter of necro.
* Meepo high burst dmg in late game can kill necro easily bcoz neco is good in long fights.
* Chaos Knight can deal a burst of dmg in short amount of time with his illusions.
* Anti-Mage his high mobility and mana burn make him a good counter against necrophos.
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved