Gondar the Bounty Hunter is a melee agility Hero that excels at hunting, chasing down and killing single targets. His skill set allows him to roam and gank very effectively, as his Shadow Walk allows him to sneak up to unsuspecting targets to initiate. Shadow Walk is also an effective escape and mobility spell, as he can run from dangerous situations and roam invisibly around the map to keep the enemy guessing even if they have Observer Wards active. His ability to deal large amounts of damage with Jinada, interrupt their teleport scrolls with Shuriken Toss, and keep perfect Track of their location and movements with Track all make him a powerful ganker who is all but impossible to escape once he has his sights locked in. While classified as a carry, Bounty Hunter is not one in the traditional sense in that he has little teamfight contribution. Rather, his ability to roam, scout and get important kills for his team while bolstering their gold gain with Track can secure his team a strong gold advantage while keeping the enemy on the back pedal.
- Healing Salve : This item is fully needed in start game especially if your hero’s
health is so low. Buy 3two of it for your lanning to get LV 6.
- Tango : It’s can be usefull just for starting game. This should be use full if your
Bounty Hunter always take damage.
- Clarity : Buy 3 of it for Shadow Walk and Shuriken Toss.
- Boots of Speed : Just for increase your speed.
- Observer Ward : For your scouting the rune, and make your farming easier.
- Mithril Hammer : Adding your attack for effective last hit.
- Morbid Mask : Make your regen easier.
- Phase Boots : Gaining your speed for run or chasing your enemies.
- Vladmir's Offering : Will gaining your lifesteal and armor bonus.
- Desolator : Reduce your enemies armor and will make Jinada more effective and
if you has activate Rune of Double Damage your attack will have one
- Demon Edge : Will gaing effectiveness of your one hit kill.
- Orchid Malevolence : Will give a great mana regen and killing chance for
invinsibility enemies like Riki.
- Battle Fury : This item will have a great role for your Jinada.
- Monkey King Bar : Give you true strike for attacking unit that has have a great
evasion like Phantom Assassin’s Blur.
- Divine Rapier : Gaining super great attack.
- Radiance : This will be a cruel combination with Shadow Walk.
- Assault Cuirass : Reduce enemies armor and increase your armor.
- Shuriken Toss : This skill have a great role in your killing at starting game or killing steal.
- Jinada : This skill is so scary if your Bounty Hunter has a Desolator and has activate Rune of Double Damage because it can perform one hit kill.
- Shadow Walk : Can perform great combination with Jinada and can use to scouting enemy, but it useless if your teammate is Riki.
- Track : Can be a gold mine for your team. This skill can be a great combinatiaon with global heroes like Nature's Prophet and Invoker.
DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved