Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

WHY MESUSA WITH MAELSTORM ???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » WHY MESUSA WITH MAELSTORM ??? 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » June 16, 2015 10:07am | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

Personally I like Mask of Madness on Dusa. I've seen Xyrus buying it and thought "Why not?". She farms really fast with just MoM and Yasha.

Phase into Mom into Rapier and skadi legit.

Its called slahser's way.

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » June 16, 2015 11:54am | Report
i really like phase into MoM, it's my fav build on her. She farms so fast with it, meaning that i can get a very nicely timed skadi/linkens and farm on.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » June 16, 2015 4:00pm | Report
Maelstrom itself isn't fantastic on her. It's ok because it's just a really good, cost effective item imo, but it isn't insane. The reason it's bought is because Mjollnir is actually super good on dusa lategame. Static shield or whatever makes you really undesirable to hit, and you will be proccing lightning everywhere with your attack speed. It's good if you have other magic damage like Zeus or Sand King who would be carrying a veil.

If you're getting it just for farming, I would rather get a fast midas and then the standard Yasha.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DotAer » July 30, 2015 5:09am | Report
I tried Maelstrom Medusa once and it's quite nice imo. Not a core but a situational item. It helped me secure a couple of early kills and helped me stay near the top of the Net Worth [My team wasn't exactly Team Secret].

The proc and extra damage is really nice, it helps you farm for items and gives you a bit of an early/mid presence while you try and build yasha. Not to mention your capability to push lanes with your team like there's no tomorrow!

DotAer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » August 1, 2015 11:40am | Report
Actually, I get stats on Dusa too.

I go:

Mana Shield
Mystic Snake
STATS
STATS
STATS
Stone Gaze
Split Shot/ Mana Shield
Split Shot/ Mana Shield
Mana Shield/ Split Shot
Mana Shield/ Split Shot
Stone Gaze
Mana Shield
Split Shot
Split Shot
STATS
Stone Gaze
Mystic Snake
Mystic Snake
Mystic Snake
STATS onward

Then, I get a HotD and a Yasha and start flash farming like a Luna. Split Shot = Moon Glaive. This gets you a really fast Skadi. After that, you're online. Then, Manta and another Skadi are my choices. BKB and MKB might need to be in there somewhere too, depending on their lineup.

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved