Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which hero would be the best at -wtf mode?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Which hero would be the best at -wtf mode? 78 posts - page 6 of 8

Poll Question:

See title
Zeus
Puck
Wraith King
DAZZLE!
Nature's Prophet
Omniknight
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JasChe_XXIV » October 12, 2014 2:45pm | Report
Therapy wrote:

Try Silencer. Perma int steal. And if u get aghs its GG. Global int steal + silence + damage like Zeus' ult.

But wouldn't Silencer require kills to steal Int?
There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, I have come to erase that fine line.

Care to check out my guide? Click on the picture below!

Still a bit wonky and nooby but meh, give me a challenge and I'll accept it!

JasChe_XXIV

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 12, 2014 3:18pm | Report
JasChe_XXIV wrote:

But wouldn't Silencer require kills to steal Int?

Yeah, but it's not a problem in -wtf mode though, is it? Lvl1 Curse of the Silent, stand in trees and spam it. Get lvl6, get aghs and fun begins.

Therapy

Notable (4)
Steam: Therapy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cataclysm2146 » October 12, 2014 3:44pm | Report
Therapy wrote:

Yeah, but it's not a problem in -wtf mode though, is it? Lvl1 Curse of the Silent, stand in trees and spam it. Get lvl6, get aghs and fun begins.

Umm wouldnt cots be kinda ineffective in a mode where everybody can cast any spell with no regard to cd or mana?

Cataclysm2146

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 12, 2014 4:07pm | Report
Therapy wrote:

How are you going to get level six? It's not practical, IMO.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JasChe_XXIV » October 13, 2014 12:14am | Report
@Therapy

Umm wouldnt cots be kinda ineffective in a mode where everybody can cast any spell with no regard to cd or mana?

See..
I'd stick to OD being OP because he can sap your Int to 0 and turn you useless for a while. Once he gets all of your Int, you'll be seeing death in the form of auto-attacks.
There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, I have come to erase that fine line.

Care to check out my guide? Click on the picture below!

Still a bit wonky and nooby but meh, give me a challenge and I'll accept it!

JasChe_XXIV

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 18, 2014 4:54am | Report
Okay I just come up woth these.

Batrider. Infonite napalm, infinite fly, infinite victory
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Spacecat » October 18, 2014 6:31am | Report
you fools... Abaddon is also literally invulnerable and never actualy dies unlike Wraith King . also Storm Spirit because he can Ball Lightning for an infinite distance.

Spacecat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Spacecat » October 18, 2014 6:36am | Report

Spacecat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 18, 2014 8:46am | Report
Spacecat wrote:

you fools... Abaddon is also literally invulnerable and never actualy dies unlike Wraith King . also Storm Spirit because he can Ball Lightning for an infinite distance.

SS can't if he's stunned... and abbadon can't if he's doomed.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElitistWashingMachine » October 18, 2014 1:38pm | Report
We all need to agree on Wraith King. No matter what you throw at him, he will come back for more.
Steam Account
My favourite heroes are Clockwerk and Timbersaw, no h8 m8.

ElitistWashingMachine

Steam: Elite | Gunslinger

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved