Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which hero would be the best at -wtf mode?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Which hero would be the best at -wtf mode? 78 posts - page 4 of 8

Poll Question:

See title
Zeus
Puck
Wraith King
DAZZLE!
Nature's Prophet
Omniknight
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Therapy » October 10, 2014 11:19am | Report
If ultimate wise, Silencer with or without Aghs and Spectre with Radiance.
Most fun to play is still Storm Spirit though.
If skill wise from lvl1 than anybody with a stun really, like Sven, but fun-wise Undying with Tombstone; Timbersaw with Timber Chain; Techies, Nature's Prophet and/or Enigma (ENDLESS ARMY LEGION!!! PUSH FROM LVL1); Pudge.

Therapy

Notable (4)
Steam: Therapy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » October 11, 2014 2:24am | Report
Chaos Knight with infinite phanstasms (wrong spelling), a Reliable, ranged stun and one of his main problems is mana, and that is solved by -wtf.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by die.fledermaus » October 11, 2014 3:36am | Report
Terrorblade would win hands down. Perma- Metamorphosis and illusion army anyone? I just made 50 illusions before the first one timed out. If you were starting a game from level 1, he'd be someone who could reliably get to level 6 to get perma- Sunder meaning he pretty much can't die. He'd be able to farm Black King Bar to get perma-magic immunity. Honorable mention goes to Omniknight for perma- Repel and perma- Purification to nuke everything around him. Unkillable, but can't really kill others too well either.

die.fledermaus

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MuoiKhoang » October 11, 2014 3:48am | Report
Lol people keeps saying Terrorblade when they never take into account the fact that every nukes in WTf mode will destroy him right at level 1. Good luck farm your BKB when you get kited and nuked too death.

MuoiKhoang

Notable (6)
Steam: not-Grimorum
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 11, 2014 8:36am | Report
Lot's of illusions? How 'bout Perma- Overwhelming Odds?

And how would anyone farm any items? If you've ever played a game of -wtf, you would know that you don't get much gold. Unless you go Hand of Midas and eat every creep on the map.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » October 11, 2014 8:39am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Lot's of illusions? How 'bout Perma- Overwhelming Odds?

And how would anyone farm any items? If you've ever played a game of -wtf, you would know that you don't get much gold. Unless you go Hand of Midas and eat every creep on the map.

First, you spam your nukes on creeps to get money. After midas, eat every creep. Get blink and farm your enemy's jungle if you need more money :3.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 11, 2014 8:40am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

First, you spam your nukes on creeps to get money. After midas, eat every creep. Get blink and farm your enemy's jungle if you need more money :3.

Yesh...

But can you get last-hits, even with your nukes? It's like last-hit under your tower, but it's last-hitting under 5 towers...

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 11, 2014 8:40am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

Yesh...

But can you get last-hits, even with your nukes? It's like last-hit under your tower, but it's last-hitting under 5 towers...

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » October 11, 2014 10:08am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Yesh...

It's wtf mode, you can use your spells without worrying about mana or cooldown. And it a super easy to last hit with them since your opponent can't deny the creeps with his own nukes. If all else fails, go jungle with nukespam.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 11, 2014 10:43am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

It's wtf mode, you can use your spells without worrying about mana or cooldown. And it a super easy to last hit with them since your opponent can't deny the creeps with his own nukes. If all else fails, go jungle with nukespam.

What spell at level one can out-damage a tower?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved