Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

those games ...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » those games ... 42 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » May 9, 2014 9:18am | Report
And BTW OUR CAPTAIN DRAFTED A RIKI FIRST PICK D:

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 9, 2014 8:58pm | Report
..... Zero ... you removed the jinx

last night had three games in a row where we absolutely destroyed them ...

:) cheers haha

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » May 10, 2014 4:22am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

..... Zero ... you removed the jinx

last night had three games in a row where we absolutely destroyed them ...

:) cheers haha

Was on a hot date with an ungodly hot woman that I am amazed to call my girlfriend. So was kind of busy to worry about the jinx.

But don't worry. The Jinx shall be back in full effect tonight.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 14, 2014 11:52pm | Report
Match ID: 657562015

No jinx still :) haha ... those game where everything falls right.

also hows the item build any one else build blood as a hard carry ?

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 15, 2014 5:22am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

I'm just gonna say this outright, Were they feeding or being n00bish because I can't tell
*looked at Windranger's items and skill build*
WHY THE **** WAS THAT WINDRUNNER TRYING TO BE A CARRY? Clearly they had 2-3 possible carries the player would've been better off playing support.... so sad. And that Mantle of Intelligence.... WHY?!?!?! 50 minutes and there it still is...
my poor eyes. That Windranger didn't know what they were doing... I ache with pain.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 15, 2014 4:38pm | Report
hahahaha you should have heard us during the game when we saw her items haha ...

they actually were doing quite well hey but during the 8-16 min period they allowed my team to create space for me and i was able to pick off solo's and get farm.

they actually got a near team wipe with everyone dead except me but wind was on like 90hp but she was running away then ...SHE CAME BACK... what! haha 2 hits she was dead i was back to 3/4 hp and i rampaged.

some times people make you scratch your head and go ...What?

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 15, 2014 4:55pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

hahahaha you should have heard us during the game when we saw her items haha ...

they actually were doing quite well hey but during the 8-16 min period they allowed my team to create space for me and i was able to pick off solo's and get farm.

they actually got a near team wipe with everyone dead except me but wind was on like 90hp but she was running away then ...SHE CAME BACK... what! haha 2 hits she was dead i was back to 3/4 hp and i rampaged.

some times people make you scratch your head and go ...What?

I know the feeling... I mean I'd go back as her if you had enough mana for Shackle Shot and a Windrun but really she should've kept running...
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » May 16, 2014 4:46am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

Lol. Your the one that thought that I had any control over the team you get stuck with each match. Some times you get good teams; some times you don't. And some times you face off against a bad windranger who thinks she can carry.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by manic_e » May 19, 2014 3:05pm | Report
I just had a game where everything went right for me. Just not for the other lanes.

I was playing kunkka mid. Now I'm not a mid player, not a confident one at least and I have a pretty abysmal record with Kunkka. Even though I quite like the hero. I was playing him as he was on my compendium list. I only had Kunkka and Enchantress to go.

So I get a surprise opponent mid Necrophos who looking at their draft I assumed would be taking up a support role. Especially as the had a storm spirit laning with a PA on bot lane. Anyway I owned mid, I mean things could not have gone much better. I got almost every creep, I think I had about 19 denies coming out of the laning stage. I survived 2 gank attempts on me while staying in lane and salving up. And managed to get 2 kills on necrophos. I was shocked that he was actually coming back to a lane that he was losing so heavily.

Unfortunately the other two lanes completely crumbled.

Now I have a bit of a question here, a what would you do in this situation. Do you carry on dominating your lane getting loads of farm and kills while your other lanes get destroyed? At least that way you know at least one hero will be ready to fight. Or do you try and gank? To hopefully save your team mates.

Well I ganked. First I went top to help the solo alchemist. He was against a Riki and a windrunner neither were yet level 6 I was level 8. I saw the alchemist heading up near the dire side pull camp. I came up through the dire side jungle pretty certain I was not spotted and grabbed a DD rune as well. Alchemist self stuns right next to the pull camp. I'm getting closer. Riki jumps on him windrunner standing near by. I'm pinging like crazy hoping he can see that I'm only moments away. I'm just in range for my boat, I'm going to hit both and alch. Alchemist comes to and then... turns his back on Riki and windrunner who give chase. Riki easily keeps pace with alchemist. Who, with his back to Riki is having his hp disintegrate. The boat misses both. Even with phase boots I just can't seem to get close enough. Alch dies just as I catch the windrunner. I hit once, getting a splash on to Riki as well, both take a reasonable amount of damage. Shackle Shot. Riki is behind me. Now my Hp is vanishing, I'm down to about 150. Torrent. Hits both. But it's not enough. I'm about out of options. I buy a tp just as I give up my first death.

Back at the well I consider going back mid. I'm still well ahead of necro who has been farming there. A fight has broken out bot. I thought I have to try and salvage something. I port into the fight just as our bounty hunter dies. Our lifestealer who had started in the jungle has been there for a while not farming, I think he's died once already. There's only 3 bot but they're diving the tower. I can't really remember exactly what happened next. But lets just say it ended in a team wipe, all 5 of our team dead.

It had been about 3 minutes no farm no item progression and no xp progression. The other team were way ahead of me now. It was at about 14 minutes I realised that this game was well and truly over. And it was about a 25 minute GG. And that from probably one of the best starts I've had in a while.

manic_e

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » May 19, 2014 4:00pm | Report
It happens.

I finally got to play a carry today; Luna. Most of the game was back and forth till we finally just threw our bodies at their ancient and won.

The three games before that I was stuck playing support to people who didn't know the meaning of their roles.

The centaur we had was aweful.

He had Phase boots, late vanguard, and no blink dagger.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved