Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

those games ...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » those games ... 42 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 8, 2014 4:14pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

your an aussie? :) gday mate u eastern or western?

yea i play from 6 till 10 most nights. usually around the 2.5-3k mmr range.

most of the lads in aussie are pretty decent i make SteamFriends online in these servers quick and i dont know why but we always have people from everywhere else playing with us :P ... Nekki from iceland is our furthest mate haha

the only problem is the servers are atrocious. :(

Eastern side. And G'Day to you two.
And as for me, I generally get to play around 3:30-4:30 monday nights.... ;(
I still haven't unlocked ranked due to being able to only play online once a week + my home internet is slow (20 kbs)
What's interesting is I found a guy from the Philippines playing on a server.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bestach » May 8, 2014 6:51pm | Report
This isn't really showing matchmaking working, its just that for once the other team got all the bad players. They probably feel exactly like you do when you get paired with idiots and get stomped. Sometimes matchmaking is good, sometimes bad, but it is never balanced

Bestach

Steam: Bestach
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 8, 2014 7:04pm | Report
Bestach wrote:

This isn't really showing matchmaking working, its just that for once the other team got all the bad players. They probably feel exactly like you do when you get paired with idiots and get stomped. Sometimes matchmaking is good, sometimes bad, but it is never balanced

Yes this is true, but could you stop ruining our moments. I must truly say that you don't get many "annoying" players on Australian Servers.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 8, 2014 7:19pm | Report
he got BF zero .... He got BF ....

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » May 9, 2014 4:03am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

he got BF zero .... He got BF ....

Well it could be worse. You could be stuck with someone who drafts Riki as their first pick.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 9, 2014 5:16am | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

Well it could be worse. You could be stuck with someone who drafts Riki as their first pick.

Or worse yet, a Linken's Sphere 1st Riki 8{3

http://dotabuff.com/matches/649463776

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » May 9, 2014 5:20am | Report
Or like the game I played today, a Bounty Hunter who doesn't level Track before level 13 D:<

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 9, 2014 5:46am | Report
i just played my first game as magnus and it went well, but our supports went a bit too balls deep sometimes. and our alchemist was ****ING USELESS AND THREW THE GAME.
the entire earlygame we played 4v5 with the occasional casual alchemist feeds. and still we won relatively easy.
at one point we pushed mid and i wanted to back, but becouse our opponents ****ed up we got 2 more kills and could get mid rax, but noOOOooooOOOOooo alc wanted to kill a ****ing AA, and stunned himself under the T4 towers and died to AA blast, so we had to back.

then at 40 minutes when he had alc items that you should already have at 30 minutes he descided to go in before fights and die, the double ravage didnt make it easy either.
so we just lost some fights becouse they either went in without me or got picked off beforehand and then got wiped.
meawhile alc was useless and didnt do any damage becouse all his items were more then 10 minutes late, and he didnt use BKB.

and meanwhile we had this doom flaming me for using some solo RP's on him when he was solopushing, and saying things like OH SO WORTH IT after he doomed me even though i used my entire combo and he died afterwards becouse he wasted doom......

one of the most frustrating games ive played in a while.

WHY ARE ALL ALCEMISTS SO ****ING USELESS!!??!???!?!!?!? THIS IS NOT TI3 ALC ANYMORE AND YOU AREN'T XBOCT!!!!!

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 9, 2014 5:49am | Report
Seagull wrote:

Or like the game I played today, a Bounty Hunter who doesn't level Track before level 13 D:<

I have to responses to that;
1. In what universe?
2. You what mate?

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » May 9, 2014 9:17am | Report
This is not my lucky day, we got a Riki who went straight Power Treads -> Divine Rapier in our team -.-
And you probably know what happened next :l

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved