Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"What if?" Club

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » "What if?" Club 46 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » April 7, 2015 1:43pm | Report
Terrorblade would just rape anyone since his Metamorphosis seems like an ult... He would have 2 ults!

Aghs first item on Bloodseeker. Everybody will just man-hunt the person with low HP.

What if Manta Style and all the illusion type abilities can stack? (Meaning if you Manta Style again, the old illusions will still remain for the full duration)

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » April 7, 2015 2:37pm | Report
Yasutsuna wrote:

Terrorblade would just rape anyone since his Metamorphosis seems like an ult... He would have 2 ults!

Aghs first item on Bloodseeker. Everybody will just man-hunt the person with low HP.

What if Manta Style and all the illusion type abilities can stack? (Meaning if you Manta Style again, the old illusions will still remain for the full duration)

That would be so OP but i like it.

What if DK had an aghs upgrade that made his ult like Lone Druid's (you could activate and deactivate it when ever you want)
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » April 7, 2015 2:48pm | Report
ElDiablo wrote:

That would be so OP but i like it.

What if DK had an aghs upgrade that made his ult like Lone Druid's (you could activate and deactivate it when ever you want)

You would have to completely remodel his "human" form otherwise as soon as you hit 6 you would just stay Dragon. But i like the idea. If the remodel was done well this could really work.

What if... Dragon Knight has an Agh's upgrade that meant when level 16 he was a lvl1 dragon always and using ult made him upgrade to level 3 for a slightly longer period, with a shorter cooldown?
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » April 7, 2015 4:30pm | Report
Romark14 wrote:

You would have to completely remodel his "human" form otherwise as soon as you hit 6 you would just stay Dragon. But i like the idea. If the remodel was done well this could really work.

What if... Dragon Knight has an Agh's upgrade that meant when level 16 he was a lvl1 dragon always and using ult made him upgrade to level 3 for a slightly longer period, with a shorter cooldown?

He will have an awesome reliable stun and a nice permanent bonus movement speed, as well as an effective pusher ( new META ).

What if... With Aghanim's Scepter, DK would became a real dragon and can learn new skill from level 16 onward to level 25, and can earn skill points that are separated from the original one, specifically for dragon abilities?
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » April 7, 2015 4:39pm | Report
Romark14 wrote:

That would be an aight Ag's upgrade - But it still wouldn't fix his issues in that his early push got nerfed really really badly. And he doesn't bring much else to the table beyond the potential push.

What if Dragon Tail actually dealt somewhat significant damage?

And what if God's Strength Ag's upgrade gave half the attack damage bonus passively both in an Aura, and to Sven

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Haloon » April 8, 2015 12:38am | Report
1.That 100dmg sure thing looks like ,,hey we cant leave skill without any dmg,lets give it just for text,,
2.If it works on creeps aswell,rush aghs and push like no tommorow.

What if syllas bear would benefit from stats ?
What if heroes had talents ? ( yes i just tried HOTS )

Haloon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 8, 2015 12:42am | Report
Haloon wrote:

What if heroes had talents ? ( yes i just tried HOTS )

I'm allowed to flame here, right?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Haloon » April 8, 2015 12:48am | Report
Bring it on

Haloon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » April 8, 2015 1:05am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

I'm allowed to flame here, right?

Well he's literally asking for it, so yeah.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » April 8, 2015 6:13pm | Report
Also, I think that we should be discussing more about the good "what ifs" instead of posting too many at once.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved