Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"What if?" Club

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » "What if?" Club 46 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » April 8, 2015 9:52pm | Report
Wait, we can do that?! Ok then, I like the always on ult idea or DK, I think it would givehim a new life in the current meta since he will br able to actually carry aegis and not be stuck outside of Dargon Form.

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » April 10, 2015 4:40am | Report

Wait, we can do that?! Ok then, I like the always on ult idea or DK, I think it would givehim a new life in the current meta since he will br able to actually carry aegis and not be stuck outside of Dargon Form.

Yeah, and what if DK permanently becomes a dragon when he takes his Elder Dragon Form? Then maybe to compensate, his attack range and Dragon Tail's range could scale by levels when in dragon form. Then he would have no downtime. In the early game this would be important because multiple TPs will stop him from pushing, and those enemies can no longer waste the dragon form duration by staying in that lane. Therefore, DK can do early pushes after 6 more often and becomes a greater threat to both towers and heroes.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 10, 2015 1:47pm | Report
What if Elder Dragon Form was like an Aegis? Killing him once breaks it, and he goes back to normal.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by I Have Layers » April 10, 2015 1:59pm | Report
What if Valve finally added base customization?

I Have Layers

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » April 12, 2015 10:16am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

What if Elder Dragon Form was like an Aegis? Killing him once breaks it, and he goes back to normal.

Interesting, then ultra-tank DK would be a thing. But maybe to separate it from WK ultimate, it could proc when DK reaches half health and be disabled when he is silenced. What do you think?

What if Valve finally added base customization?

We do, but only in the form of effigies. Volvo pls y so lazy Kappa

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » April 12, 2015 10:40am | Report
What if there is an item that give ranged heroes splash? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<DISCUSS
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » April 12, 2015 11:00am | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

That would be an aight Ag's upgrade - But it still wouldn't fix his issues in that his early push got nerfed really really badly. And he doesn't bring much else to the table beyond the potential push.

What if Dragon Tail actually dealt somewhat significant damage?

And what if God's Strength Ag's upgrade gave half the attack damage bonus passively both in an Aura, and to Sven

Then max-stun Orb of Venom roaming support DK new meta :P.

Your God's Strength idea is interesting, it might prompt players to pick it up more often on the hero in general.

Unscathed wrote:

What if there is an item that give ranged heroes splash? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<DISCUSS

Then I think a disadvantage of being a ranged hero would be mitigated since they will be able to farm as fast as a melee hero using Battlefury. The only other disadvantage is not being able to benefit from vlad lifesteal. That is what I think, heroes like Luna and Medusa would probably become farming machines, and it would disrupt the balance of the game (especially for Medusa, boy is she OP with farm).

By the way, guys, try to give reasons and/or arguments for your suggestions. That would facilitate discussion :).

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » April 12, 2015 1:17pm | Report
Hmmm. I miss him now that we have a wacky thread that is his natural home.

R.I.P. youknowho

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » April 12, 2015 2:07pm | Report
What if we got Sniper voice rework?

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 12, 2015 2:32pm | Report
porygon361 wrote:

Interesting, then ultra-tank DK would be a thing. But maybe to separate it from WK ultimate, it could proc when DK reaches half health and be disabled when he is silenced. What do you think?

Sure... like...

Dragon Knight gets x amount of bonus during Elder Dragon Form. Should he drop below half health, he will lose if form and regain full HP and Mana.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved