Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New 6.86 lane strategy people will spam with Lone druid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » New 6.86 lane strategy people will spam with Lone druid 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » December 15, 2015 8:30pm | Report
As 6.86, the bear can farm the jungle when druid is farming laning, how viable is this ?
You start buying RoP and queling blade for bear and then you buy the new item with these components, and then you buy tangos for lone druid survive lane
With the new item the bear can sit jungle aand kill a large camp every 24s, this is beyond absurd because you can stack, easily kill jungle creeps and if lone need help you can call bear, also druid have a escape mekanism now with this ability, so it is impossible to gank him and he can do some to this farm (hey radiance i am looking at you), and then lone druid is a 12 slot hero so he has good scale late game
So, shall we see this competitive scene/pubs ?

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » December 16, 2015 12:32am | Report
Are you talking about the "Iron talon" item that upgrades from Quelling Blade?

Because that's just not working. It removes 40% of creeps' *current* HP. Which means it scales down so you can never kill a creep with this item alone.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » December 16, 2015 6:58am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

Are you talking about the "Iron talon" item that upgrades from Quelling Blade?

Because that's just not working. It removes 40% of creeps' *current* HP. Which means it scales down so you can never kill a creep with this item alone.

lol did not tested it sorry
i said that based on the patch notes only

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » December 16, 2015 4:20pm | Report
I just thought of something...

Bloodseeker/ Lone Druid Combo

Alright so in lane Blood casts his Q on the bear, and the bear sits in jungle with Talon and farms, while Druid stays in lane and supports the Blood to some degree, since he has no offensive cababilities w/o bear.

When Blood hits six Druid can now use Savage Roar while next to an enemy, while Bloodseeker uses Rupture and Blood Rite, and the enemy will be forced to take the full damage of both of them.

thoughts on this? it could work with other setup/position based spells, to name a few: Arc Warden's Spark Wraith, Gyrocopter's air strike, Dark Seer's Wall of Replica, etc..
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by YellulzQuiet » December 16, 2015 6:23pm | Report
Blubbles wrote:

I just thought of something...

Bloodseeker/ Lone Druid Combo

Alright so in lane Blood casts his Q on the bear, and the bear sits in jungle with Talon and farms, while Druid stays in lane and supports the Blood to some degree, since he has no offensive cababilities w/o bear.

When Blood hits six Druid can now use Savage Roar while next to an enemy, while Bloodseeker uses Rupture and Blood Rite, and the enemy will be forced to take the full damage of both of them.

thoughts on this? it could work with other setup/position based spells, to name a few: Arc Warden's Spark Wraith, Gyrocopter's air strike, Dark Seer's Wall of Replica, etc..

Nah it last a few seconds if enemy is very fast
but with dark it could be a thing

YellulzQuiet

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » December 16, 2015 6:43pm | Report
Savage Roar just sounds better as a rat enable. Hit building with bear, build blink on druid. If people TP to stop bear, blink and make them run whilst bear hits building. Then run like hell like 3s later. Repeat every 16s. Rabid having no downtime makes up for that

I guess it makes Druid a really good counter iniator; Blink in and go 'Meow' loudly, and the enemy team stops trying to kill your team. Little like Dusa ulti.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved