Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Legion commender agh's septer ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Legion commender agh's septer ideas 30 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » February 19, 2015 9:12pm | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

"after buying aghanim's, LC gets a huge banner behind her on which she can write anything she wants, example,"This aghanim's upgrade sucks""

Are u saying that the joke idea u have put forward is bad or anouther idea in this tread??

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tracc » February 19, 2015 11:40pm | Report
Just disable passives again, thats enuff

tracc

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » February 20, 2015 1:38am | Report
Like people have already said, just make it disable passives and maybe give a bit more duel victory damage.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 20, 2015 2:37am | Report
more damage means rushing aghs after blink on LC. i dont think it would work very well..
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Finalized » February 24, 2015 7:31am | Report
I honestly think that this would be a great idea. If Legion Commander get the normal Blink Dagger and Black King Bar the item would fit in well. I like the idea of disabling passives but I was thinking that it would make it so LC's Duel has a duration of 6.5 instead of 5.5, and allow LC to stop the duel at any time. The damage increase is also a welcome idea.

Another thought is that this would allow LC's duel to be more of an AOE thing instead of a single target kinda like Berserker's Call allowing up to two enemy heros to be affected by duel. creeps are not effected. In addition to this if LC dies neither of the enemy heros gain bonus damage.

Last idea is that LC's Press the Attack is automatically applied to herself no matter the cooldown, however multiple press the attacks do not stack. This way you could have two people with press the attack applies. Also LC's Moment of Courage when proced, will also deal a mini bash dealing 25 or 50 damage. Sorry for the long text :p

Finalized

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » February 25, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Summing up what a lot of people have said, I think the most balanced and best suggestions are:

-Disable enemy passives
-Deny enemy the bonus damage if LC loses
-Extend the duration by 1-2 seconds
-Duel doesn't go on CD if LC wins the duel / CD reduction

Another interesting idea that would be harder to work would be to introduce an AoE element, as Finalized suggested. My take on this would be that Duel becomes something like Winter's Curse; it targets a single enemy, and if any other enemies enter a certain area around the dueling heroes they are forced to attack LC. This allows her to proc Moment of Courage more consistently, but to compensate it would be nice if Legion gained 10% damage reduction while dueling, so that she isn't just focused into the ground.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 26, 2015 9:42am | Report
^

10% maybe too less. It will become like breserker's call without the armor and Counter Helix.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » February 26, 2015 10:25am | Report
Perhaps she gets 50% resistance, but not against the target of the duel? So whoever she duels still does full damage, but the others who get caught only deal half.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 26, 2015 10:33am | Report
Makes more sense. That would be an incredible buff I think because people naturally focus her and with the 50% reduction....whoa that would be amazing in a death-ball strat!!

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » February 26, 2015 11:08am | Report
Yeah that would actually be pretty good. Perhaps too good, but the numbers can always be tweaked.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved