Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Juggernaut?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Juggernaut? 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » January 13, 2015 6:48am | Report
Hi guys so everyone has seen the new build for juggernaut yes?

bf - stats - blade dance - stats - bf - ulti - stats - healing ward then max bf and balde dance and ulti with ward last.

or

pretty much the same but max ward after bladefury.

then you build.

phase wand poor mans into mask of madness then aghs. into situational then luxury.

ive tried it out a fair bit in bots and i went into games with it.

this was one of them.

what are your guys thoughts on the new jugg?

is he too strong?

he is picked banned nearly every game now ... why do you guys think this is?

are there any ways to counter him that aren't normal?

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 13, 2015 7:25am | Report
very strong hero.was always top class but with 6 agility boost, he has become first ban first pick material

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 13, 2015 7:34am | Report
I think his buffs are well deserved because the big weakness of the hero is that he has no way to deal with high mobility heroes (they can just blink out of Omnislash, kite him all day long, etc)

Right now in my games everybody picks Storm Spirit, Slark, Queen of Pain, Puck, Timbersaw etc meaning that a Jugg essentially has no way to use his ulti without it being wasted. Besides this, Blade Fury is also useless against offlaners with escape skills.

Great situational pick, yes. But I'm not picking him unless I know for sure that I'm not playing against these cancer blinkers. Only thing a Jugg can do against this kind of heroes is either rush an orchid or get a sheep in the late game, and neither option is even remotely decent.

See the kind of games I get these days? This for example. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1159170809
Wanna pick Jugg in that game? Really? xD (I was Disruptor)

Also...you played against dagon Night Stalker and dagon Tusk. Just saying xD
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » January 13, 2015 7:35am | Report
the build in competetive always has 1 point into healing ward and crit before lvl 5, and then its situational if you put levels into stats or blade fury.

the itembuild is mostly mask of madness into yasha>manta, after that sometimes aghs or other luxury items.
or a blink after the mask of madness if they want to be really agressive.

aghs is a situational item, but its a better in pubs then in professional games, us scrublets will get it more then in the pro scene.

i dont really think he is OP, they arent really used to draft or play against him, he is a good pub hero if you know what youre doing.
a lot of heroes who saw a lot of play werent even that OP.
razor for instance just fitted perfectly into that meta, but he was overpicked and in the TI4 group stage he even had a **** winrate.

on a same note the SO OVERPOWERED TI2 MORPHLING OF DOOM received these nerfs after the tournament.

Cast animation time increased from 0.3 to 0.45.
Morph (Agility Gain) icon.pngMorph (Strength Gain) icon.png Morph manacost increased from 20 to 30 mana per second.
Base damage decreased by 6.
AoE decreased from 255 to 200.
No longer allows you to use items, abilities and attack whilst in waveform.

currently you can use items again, his cast time is .25 which is .05 faster then at TI2, his base attack time is now 1.6 instead of 1.7
and level 4 shift rate improved from 0.25 to 0.2

you could say that the current morphling is better then the OH SO OP TI2 version, and right now he is a good situational pick, but can be way to passive or destroyed when behind.

dont blindly assume a hero is imba just because he he is picked a lot by pro's.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 13, 2015 7:38am | Report
play morphling, can confirm. is OP as **** if you know what you are doing.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » January 13, 2015 7:46am | Report
More than the agility boost in the last patch, the continual buffs to his BAT have made him much more effective. Any high mobility hero as well as maybe a Bane or Beastmaster to blow through his magic immunity can keep him on the sidelines.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » January 13, 2015 3:38pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

Also...you played against dagon Night Stalker and dagon Tusk. Just saying xD

i was 9 or 10-0-5 by like 6 mins or something...they just gave up after that hahaha

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » January 13, 2015 4:48pm | Report
He's still garbage as always. He has no synergy with any of his spells. He's just to overrated.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » January 13, 2015 9:38pm | Report
I agree that a new trend can be overrated a lot, but his spells are great whether or not they have a ton of synergy.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 13, 2015 11:14pm | Report
Ghost Scepter stul works for countering.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved