Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hardest skill in the game to land?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Hardest skill in the game to land? 39 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » August 6, 2013 8:19am | Report
Not really, actually. Because once a Meepo stands in the right place, you can TAB and W that current meepo, making meepos appear at around the same time. All you need is for the main one to stand at the correct place.

Seen before people net once and stand near the dude and poof him to death.

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dotb » September 1, 2013 1:02pm | Report
What about Split Earth from Leshrac

dotb

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 3, 2013 10:09am | Report

landing it isn't that hard, but keeping them in it rather. If you have good co-ordination it also shouldn't be a problem to keep them in it. I have to agree tho it needs good timing and co-ordination, but the skill itself isn't all that hard to land

I feel the same way about Disruptor and his Static Storm. Luckily he has a good containment, but there are a lot of potential escapes, the area of Static Storm and Kinetic Field are really pretty small, and difficult to catch more than 2 heroes in unless they're very tightly grouped, or you can manage an awesome Glimpse.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » September 16, 2013 9:38am | Report
Probably Kunkkas boat. It moves 2000 range very slowly and is easy to see coming. Not only that, but you have to constantly reposition yourself so that not only are you hitting 5 enemies with it (or as many as possible) but you're also trying to have boat pass over all allies (or at least your hard carries). For a spell that needs to hit all 10 heroes to maximize effectiveness (compare to dazzles weave) it's pretty hard to use as efficiently as possible. Just landing the boat isn't THAT hard, but using boat to it's maximum effectiveness is incredibly challenging.

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 19, 2013 10:32am | Report
The hardest skill to land is. . . Pudge's Hook!

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RobinTh3Hood » September 22, 2013 1:36am | Report
I hate the ******* ghost ship but then again I don't play much kunkka
So for me it's probably Earthshakers fissure because it makes or breaks team fights. And It can really restrict movement of enemies and allies alike.

RobinTh3Hood

Notable (1)
Steam: (TGP)RobinTh3Hood
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by urubane » September 30, 2013 12:27pm | Report
I would vote for Pudge's hook. Not only is it a difficult skill shot, but it has the option to hook a creep and give away your position. I am not familure with Slark's ult so no opinion there.

urubane

Notable (1)
Steam: WhiteBubbles7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 2, 2013 10:43am | Report
Dagon on a low life hero when Mag Ulties. It is just so hard to land.

#killsecure

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » October 2, 2013 10:52am | Report
uh oh...... now you are just baiting me.

#killsecure
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved