Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Crafting needed - How to Enchantress Hard Carry

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Crafting needed - How to Enchantress Hard Carry 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 29, 2015 4:22am | Report
Juxtapose's low proc chance and horrendously low illusion duration is far too weak for the armada thing to reliably work on the current PL. It kinda worked on the old PL but you can no longer count on that. The numbers got tweaked so that the illusion army doesn't last anymore unless the real PL is right-clicking to sustain it.

Chaos Knight, sure it's only one illusion but that's still a free CK. Literally one enemy hero turned to your cause, that's something :)
(besides CK has horrendously bad attack speed. Untouchable owns him)

But Terrorblade is actually the best matchup for Bambi. Since he only has 2 illusions at a time, turning one to your side is a massive switch.

Naga Siren, this is simply amazing. You get the free radiance and everything, ez gold :)

I'd say Phantom Lancer is a pretty solid counter to Bambi because he's also a gap closer with Phantom Rush. But the other illusion heroes are fine, on the contrary, she's actually pretty legit against them.

Chichi, DDoSing the enemy team to make them quit is not a valid dota strategy to convince us that Bambi is a legit pick. You need to do better than that XD
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » October 29, 2015 5:02am | Report
I was recently rekted by a Chaos Knight in the mid game that I had shut down on the laning phase, so I'm not so sure about that concerning him, but I can see what you guys mean with the other ones. PL though, yea, he owns Enchantress, the rush and the mana-burn hurt as hell.

What's DDoSing? :)

On my defence they were ******ed on their own, I got nothing to do with that ahah

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » October 29, 2015 8:58am | Report
Sees Bambi being picked. Picks a glass canon nuker. Realizes that the team picked 4 carries. End up supporting them. Get rekt by the sweet voiced deer over and over. Cry in a corner.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » October 29, 2015 9:49am | Report

Sees Bambi being picked. Picks a glass canon nuker. Realizes that the team picked 4 carries. End up supporting them. Get rekt by the sweet voiced deer over and over. Cry in a corner.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/95/Ench_kill_11.mp3

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » October 29, 2015 7:31pm | Report
Ughhh
Exactly that!

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » November 3, 2015 3:26am | Report
52,6% winrate and counting. And Zaop almost gave me a Rampage in the weirdest high skilled game I have ever played (I was too busy destroying the barracks so I missed the rampage). I'm telling you, Enchantress is the new Juggernaut :P

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RmM_oo » November 3, 2015 5:15am | Report
Isn't that nice?

I could't make her HC yet, but I made her carry, and she perform very well. Needless to say, it was a surprise pick to avoid too much nukes, but work it.

RmM_oo

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved