Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Battlefury on Bremaster?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Battlefury on Bremaster? 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 21, 2014 9:19am | Report
I think it would work well with your crits as well as give you some much needed damage and regen on mana and HP. Any thoughts?
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 21, 2014 9:21am | Report
Blubbles wrote:

I think it would work well with your crits as well as give you some much needed damage and regen on mana and HP. Any thoughts?

Used to be really good until Drum of Endurance was introduced into the game. Even so, people got perseverence and then they turned it to Battle Fury, just because people think Linken's Sphere is a bad item.

Bottom line - just get drums.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » September 21, 2014 9:30am | Report
Don't
There's always gonna be a better item, Blink Dagger, Aghs, Boots of Travel, Refresher Orb, Shiva's Guard. What's better; coming out of the jungle at 35 mins 6 slotted while your team gets rekt 4v5 or contributing to the teamfights and getting loads of kills?
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 21, 2014 10:04am | Report
jamesShajam wrote:

Don't
There's always gonna be a better item, Blink Dagger, Aghs, Boots of Travel, Refresher Orb, Shiva's Guard. What's better; coming out of the jungle at 35 mins 6 slotted while your team gets rekt 4v5 or contributing to the teamfights and getting loads of kills?

Battlefury doesn't always mean jungle. Battlefury is a great pushing items too as well as just farming here and there.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 21, 2014 10:07am | Report
you dont even need the drums. just get rush blink between 8-15 min.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » September 21, 2014 10:43am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

you dont even need the drums. just get rush blink between 8-15 min.

I know, I normally get brown boots into blink, maybe a bottle too. But drums is nice after blink or if you have other things to help you initiate ( Force Staff, Geomagnetic Grip etc)
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 21, 2014 10:47am | Report
It *would* be really good if Blink Dagger wasn't a core item.

The problem is, you need a fast blink on Brew, so you can't get bfury before blink, and bfury after blink is a bit awkward because you're getting a late bfury.

So yeah, drum or arcane boots is better because getting a ferming item like bfury conflicts with the fact that you need a fast blink.

On the other hand personally I love rushing Battle Fury on Tusk for the reasons you said : infinite mana with the regen, damage, and cleaving crits.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » September 21, 2014 11:11am | Report
So much no.

Between Thunder Clap and Drunken Haze Brewmaster has a lot of farming/pushing power, a whole truckload I would say... once he gets enough mana. That means Arcane Boots => Blink Dagger => Aghanim's Scepter => whatever you wish is the way to go, and then you push lanes and clear neutral camps like a maniac - enough to get 400-500 GPM at the end of the game, amount he feels quite comfortable with.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 21, 2014 11:57am | Report
I usually get Battle Fury on Brew as core. It's great for farm and can be the difference in a team fight if they stand relatively close together.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » September 21, 2014 1:08pm | Report
Dunno why you would go for BF. If laning mid you get a bottle for HP and Mana regen. When going safelane you will probably aim for the faster Arcane Boots into Blink Dagger and afterwards Aghanim's Scepter.

You also won't need too much mana regen anyways if you don't spam your skills constantly.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved