Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Troll thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Troll thread 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 11, 2015 9:22pm | Report
Inflammatory statement
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 11, 2015 9:55pm | Report
sarcastic yet defamatory reply with an overlay of indignant offence taken.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » October 11, 2015 11:24pm | Report
Comment about adminitsu-campaign

Oh wait, this was a troll thread

Something about Kyfoid being icefrog or whatever that dude is

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » October 11, 2015 11:34pm | Report
Alright, Let's throw out some controversial opinions so I can be accused of trolling.

Storm Spirit is now a farming mid. Mana costs are too high to go ganking now, but your late game is still intact.

Faceless Void that goes Mask of Madness is actually a pretty weak hard carry because he's a joke when his ult is down. The Void that makes farming items and things that tank him up is much more powerful late.

Alchemist is finally getting to be good again, players just had to actually build him better and leave their lanes to grab those bounty runes.

Refresher Orb is a completely legitimate item on Wraith King, especially if you have a Blade Mail or Abyssal Blade.

Lifestealer is a good counter to the current meta picks, but no one wants to play him because everyone has at least one bad memory of being kited as lifestealer.

Dragon Knight as a hard carry is able to fight on the level of fairly strong late gamers like Slark and Juggernaut.

Doom's biggest buff was actually bloodstone nerfs that made sure that whoever was killed by Doom stays dead.

Not matter what Icefrog does, Outworld Devourer is unplayable, worse than Terrorblade was a patch ago. Can't catch up, can't dominate lanes. Has this insane late game potential and no way to get there, like a CK that can't gank.

Locking in a random hero should not give you any bonus gold. You should not be incentivized to screw over your team's draft.

Not picking a hero when the unranked all pick counter reaches 0:00 should make it so you start with zero gold, so if you go dirty counterpicks, you will actually suffer for it.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 12, 2015 12:50am | Report
i disagree with everything above and i say something that belittles your intelligence while at the same time making what you said seem stupid.

adminitsu for president

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 12, 2015 2:12am | Report
Cuttleboss wrote:

Alright, Let's throw out some controversial opinions so I can be accused of trolling.

Storm Spirit is now a farming mid. Mana costs are too high to go ganking now, but your late game is still intact.

Faceless Void that goes Mask of Madness is actually a pretty weak hard carry because he's a joke when his ult is down. The Void that makes farming items and things that tank him up is much more powerful late.

Alchemist is finally getting to be good again, players just had to actually build him better and leave their lanes to grab those bounty runes.

Refresher Orb is a completely legitimate item on Wraith King, especially if you have a Blade Mail or Abyssal Blade.

Lifestealer is a good counter to the current meta picks, but no one wants to play him because everyone has at least one bad memory of being kited as lifestealer.

Dragon Knight as a hard carry is able to fight on the level of fairly strong late gamers like Slark and Juggernaut.

Doom's biggest buff was actually bloodstone nerfs that made sure that whoever was killed by Doom stays dead.

Not matter what Icefrog does, Outworld Devourer is unplayable, worse than Terrorblade was a patch ago. Can't catch up, can't dominate lanes. Has this insane late game potential and no way to get there, like a CK that can't gank.

Locking in a random hero should not give you any bonus gold. You should not be incentivized to screw over your team's draft.

Not picking a hero when the unranked all pick counter reaches 0:00 should make it so you start with zero gold, so if you go dirty counterpicks, you will actually suffer for it.

Insinuates that the meme flew above your pate
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 12, 2015 2:44am | Report
Totally legit thread confirmed.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 12, 2015 3:28am | Report
Starts a passive-agressive argument with numerous usage of lol
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 12, 2015 3:29am | Report
confirms legit thread but disagrees with you on a small point which i blow up into something much larger while calling you names!

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » October 12, 2015 3:59am | Report
Link to DotA 2 reddit and comment about your bad smell and illiteracy

Youtube link to friends episode to explain you newbletts how to play the game

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved