Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 121 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » April 22, 2016 6:19am | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

I don't know where your friend got that from, but Necro is miles better than Mael in every way, even against heroes who feed on it. Perhaps he realizes that himself but is too lazy to actually try to control them(which I understand and partially, having both of your Necros tied to one control group when 90% of the time they are in completely different points of the map gets tiring really fast).

There is nothing to be hyped about. Because, you know, THERE IS NO PATCH. Also pls fix this ****:

Really ****ing annoying.
Thx.

Okay.
What if i told you when the patch can be expected?
If everything goes well, May.

I sacrificed my annual april holidays for this *******it!. All of valve is on leave and i am working behind this rickety table drinking machine made coffee.

Gaben needs to give me a raise or i am putting this game into static steady sute phase.Kappa.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » April 22, 2016 7:30am | Report
May. Spread it to reddit! And then watch in awe as the patch keeps getting delayed and have you being hyped for 2 months.
Also I know this was on purpose but saying May means it could come out the first of May in the middle of MAy or 31. of May.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » April 22, 2016 7:37am | Report
Did anyone ever record anything with OBS? Because I tried it for Dota and I have a laggy replay (not while recording but when watching the recorded file)?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » April 22, 2016 7:52am | Report
michimatsch wrote:

May. Spread it to reddit! And then watch in awe as the patch keeps getting delayed and have you being hyped for 2 months.
Also I know this was on purpose but saying May means it could come out the first of May in the middle of MAy or 31. of May.

Might as well get delayed. Thats why i wrote if all goes well.

For all i Care clinkz doesn't need balance and morphling is having enough starting base damage
And PL can do well without an aghs. And i could clear all my ramblings away from the patch notes also.

Ah well , i might just release 6.87 without all of this. I am too old for this ****.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » April 22, 2016 8:24am | Report
I really don't think Clinkz, Morphling and Phantom Lancer are the heroes that need your noble work Kyfroid. They're viable enough to consistently win ranked with but weak enough to be fun to play without having to make them patch cancer. They're typically the "don't fix it if it's not broke" tier, the one that you should NOT touch.

On the other hand maybe do something about Invoker and OD...and pull PA, Bloodcyka, Veno, ET and Axe out of the dumpster?

By the way let's review all the OSFrog of 6.86 so it doesn't get lost to the ages.

Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » April 22, 2016 8:44am | Report
I think you need to put Time Dilation instead of Time Walk in your list. I mean, it's Huskar level of balanced - completely useless against some enemies and game-breaking against some other.

It's not like I needed to use more than one LSA or X Marks the Spot in a fight anyway...(yes I did)

Also I'd say Warcry is ridiculous. That's 20 bonus armor and Eul's worth of movement speed basically for free. I was playing WK against Sven the other day and I couldn't hit **** with armlet enabled - they just took no damage!

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » April 22, 2016 8:56am | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

I think you need to put Time Dilation instead of Time Walk in your list. I mean, it's Huskar level of balanced - completely useless against some enemies and game-breaking against some other.

True, but Time Dilation is balanced by the fact that it's purgeable. So it doesn't make specific heroes unplayable more than silence does in general. Yes, it screws Anti-Mage or Weaver super hard, but manta and BKB on AM get rid of it and Weaver should go diffusal.

While on the other hand, Time Walk in the offlane pretty much breaks the game.

Dimonychan wrote:

Also I'd say Warcry is ridiculous. That's 20 bonus armor and Eul's worth of movement speed basically for free. I was playing WK against Sven the other day and I couldn't hit **** with armlet enabled - they just took no damage!

It is. But then I think it's more because Sven can max it second. For me it's not the skill that needs to be nerfed, it's Storm Hammer that needs to no longer be a 1-point wonder. Kind of the Blade Fury syndrome where a value point is just way too good.
TLDR, make Storm Hammer have a 30 second cooldown at level 1 or something.

Anyways...

Fak u OSFrog

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » April 22, 2016 9:04am | Report
Hey, all I want is to make Shadow Fiend great again

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » April 22, 2016 9:10am | Report
Fedorable wrote:

Hey, all I want is to make Shadow Fiend great again

SF was a bit overnerfed because IMO nerfing stacks was enough on its own. Bottle nerfs and mana nerfs were a bit too much.

But at least buff his aghs upgrade, there's really no risk there. Seriously, it sucks, I tried it out and it's old Luna aghs level of dumpster tier. Make aghs reduce ult cooldown to 60 seconds and increase damage. Pleeease :)

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 22, 2016 9:36am | Report
Alacrity not on the OSFrog list? Disappointed.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved