Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Spooky Hero Creation Contest!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Spooky Hero Creation Contest! 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 24, 2018 8:52am | Report
samthefab wrote:

Hey, if you have time can you tell me what you think about my concept: https://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/concept/montis-443

I've tried to lay it out in a way that is easy to understand, but I want to know if it makes sense. I also don't know if the W and E skills are balanced at all, because they may very easily make this hero broken

Hey!

Looks like we got an extra gastric Pudge! :P

The abilities look good and I could understand them well. What I would focus on would be formatting, since there's a lot of information it can be difficult for the reader to focus and go through it all. Try to better organize your concept so it's easier on the eyes! Maybe try adding some more color, spacing, chapter titles, images and so on, be creative and look at the concept from the perspective of the reader and see what else you could improve!

Other than that, the concept itself looks pretty cool and interesting! Reminds me quite a bit of Stitches from Heroes of the Storm. :D
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FelixDarkTerror » October 25, 2018 1:57pm | Report
I'll submit my hero https://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/concept/desolation-and-carnage-527
Do I have to do something else? I published it and I submitted it here, is that it?

FelixDarkTerror

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FangzofFuzzy » October 26, 2018 7:33am | Report
If only because I was feeling a little inspired, I'll also submit Gaganok, the Swamp Lord in. Comes with a spoopy tale laced throughout the post as well as a spoopy meme at the end as a reward for reading through it all.

FangzofFuzzy

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 26, 2018 10:47am | Report
@Felix

Yup, that's it, best of luck to you! :)

@Fangz

Sounds good. :D

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 27, 2018 2:05am | Report
Hey everyone!

The contest is now closed, thank you for participating and stay tuned for the results! :)

Concepts created or updated during the judging period (27th October - 3rd November) will not be eligible to participate.

Good luck to everyone! :D

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved