Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire vs joinDOTA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>
Forum
Forum » Matchmaking » DOTAFire vs joinDOTA 82 posts - page 7 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatisFarfar » December 4, 2011 2:46pm | Report
All i watched was the first game.

And i had no idea what you were smoking when you choose those lane ups...

PotatisFarfar

Notable (11)
Steam: Luna 3.20
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotM_Plz » December 4, 2011 2:49pm | Report
what were they?

PotM_Plz

Notable (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » December 4, 2011 2:55pm | Report
The right people didn't play. Loveless was negative the whole time. Loveless took the game too seriously and yeah. Pretty hard to expect to win after one day of practice. Reddit asked if they can play us the near future I said I'd love if we could, but after today you guys can do whatever you feel is best. I'll just stand here and watch.

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatisFarfar » December 4, 2011 3:03pm | Report
The match i watched, the DOTAFire team picked:

Doom bringer
Windrunner
Dark Seer
Queen of Pain
Vengeful Spirit

Top lane: Doom + Windrunner
Mid lane: QoP
Bot lane: Venge + Dark seer

PotatisFarfar

Notable (11)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Forgotten#158124 » December 4, 2011 3:09pm | Report
I found it funny XD......We got our ***'s owned like none other.

Forgotten#158124

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sarcy » December 4, 2011 3:09pm | Report
IMO everyone needs to sit back and relax, just sleep through it like I was because it was at 6am :P

Sarcy

Remarkable (27)
Steam: Sarcyn_
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Forgotten#158124 » December 4, 2011 3:16pm | Report
Listen guys, it was a pretty effed up game.But we need to focus on the real issue on hand. Why does PotatisFarfar have unicorn themes?!?! Am i the only person realizing this?

Forgotten#158124

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatisFarfar » December 4, 2011 3:21pm | Report
Let me correct you. It is not a unicorn. It is an "Alicorn".

PotatisFarfar

Notable (11)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 4, 2011 3:27pm | Report
Quoted:

Listen guys, it was a pretty effed up game.But we need to focus on the real issue on hand. Why does PotatisFarfar have unicorn themes?!?! Am i the only person realizing this?

Hey guys, let's bash at someone's interests because we suck!

Who cares that he likes a show about ponies, what's really the issue is that you think you did well in that second game with members of the opposing team who held 600+ GPM all game.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sarcy » December 4, 2011 3:36pm | Report
*epic yawn at inability to chill and sleep*

Sarcy

Remarkable (27)
Steam: Sarcyn_
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved