Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire vs joinDOTA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>
Forum
Forum » Matchmaking » DOTAFire vs joinDOTA 82 posts - page 3 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Triumph117 » December 3, 2011 1:55am | Report
Posted it on reddit, upvote for justice and all that business.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/mykmk/community_match_rdota_vs_dotafirecom/

Triumph117

Notable (11)
Steam: www.twitch.tv/dotacast
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sKon » December 3, 2011 2:07am | Report
If you're still looking for a player i'd love to jump in, although i'm new here i'm confident that i'll be able to add something to the team.

I can use teamspeak etc

Steam: sKon

sKon

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 3, 2011 9:01pm | Report
This match is already over, we can't even play seriously. Three practice games and our team ****s around the entire time, farming to get full luxury items. Go figure, we lost each of them because they played correctly. I don't think I will even participate in this match anymore.

What's worse, I explain why we are losing and half the team disagrees, then we do the same thing next game and repeat. Just wont work when our team refuses to work together in any way, shape or form, worse than a pub grouping.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » December 3, 2011 9:11pm | Report
Quit griping and just do it, you bitter old woman.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 3, 2011 9:26pm | Report
Atlas wrote:

Quit griping and just do it, you bitter old woman.
Not interested in making a site I like look like ****, by having a team who plays like ****, go against a team who expects a level of challenge that we will not be offering.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » December 3, 2011 9:32pm | Report
Quoted:

Not interested in making a site I like look like ****, by having a team who plays like ****, go against a team who expects a level of challenge that we will not be offering.

We're playing for fun, clearly that isn't something you do when playing games, turning this into a huge dilemma. If you want to be sour about it, go ahead. If r/dota wins than good for them and vis versa for us, it's just a friendly competitive game.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 3, 2011 9:41pm | Report
Quoted:

We're playing for fun, clearly that isn't something you do when playing games, turning this into a huge dilemma. If you want to be sour about it, go ahead. If r/dota wins than good for them and vis versa for us, it's just a friendly competitive game.

Competitive /k�m�pet�tiv/ adjective
Having or displaying a strong desire to be more successful than others

for fun /fer fuhn/ idiom
as a joke; not seriously; playfully

I don't mean to be a nerd on you, but that alone makes your entire statement a pile of burning poo.

Just because I want to win and have fun by playing at my best with the members of my team, that's wrong? I am actually a good sport when it comes to games, I just cannot stand people who refuse to improve, believing they are fine as they are. If you say anything otherwise in regards to those games, you are insane.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » December 3, 2011 9:48pm | Report
First of all, if your going to be one of those literal idiots than I'm glad your not playing with us cause all you've done is complain and spread negativity. Secondly, I'm not sure if you know this but there is more than one meaning for each word:

Competitive: Liking competition or inclined to compete

Competitive: involving or determined by rivalry

like = enjoy = fun

Sorry for wanting to have FUN and COMPETE I'll try to be more nihilistic like you.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » December 3, 2011 9:50pm | Report
Really, Loveless, you give out too easy. It's called practice for a reason. And we still stand fair chance at the game, to be honest. We've actually done good since you left. Your negativity does indeed spread and bring the whole team down with you, whether you realize it or not.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 3, 2011 10:00pm | Report
Atlas wrote:

Really, Loveless, you give out too easy. It's called practice for a reason. And we still stand fair chance at the game, to be honest. We've actually done good since you left. Your negativity does indeed spread and bring the whole team down with you, whether you realize it or not.
**** that, do what you want but don't say I cause us to lose. I gave you that game with Viper and you ****ing tossed it, more than twice. Congratulations, you won a game, people do that sometimes.

You can go play with your attitude that everyone is perfect just the way they are, I will go with the idea that everyone can get better, including myself. If you win with the idea that you need Luxury items before the game ends, all the more power to you into thinking you're right. When you lose and tell everyone they did great when you ate **** the whole game, others will still know the difference.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved