Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire vs joinDOTA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>
Forum
Forum » Matchmaking » DOTAFire vs joinDOTA 82 posts - page 6 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » December 4, 2011 10:12am | Report
Going behind your back? You are the one the chose not to stay up to date with this thread and your contact with Atlas. If you're not going to make a commitment to a team why should they be committed to you? Grow up Bronie kid. The respect is now mutual.

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » December 4, 2011 10:15am | Report
Plus my PM's just proved that you did know about everything, so now you are just lying.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » December 4, 2011 10:28am | Report
The fact you say you are ashamed of us and they way we handle a team fight is quite hilarious since when you read the comments we handled the issue like adults while you chose to cry like 3rd grader on his first day of school. We gave you the chance to participate and you chose not to come. Regardless of you knowing or not. You knew the match was coming up and you didn't take the time to get involved OR even check the times for the Practice/Match. Like I said if your not going to commit to your team, why should we commit to you? The best part is unlike you. After my post I said hey, maybe we should handle this privately. So I invited everyone to group chat and we settled the matter and are prepared to play tomorrow, but you choose to bring the issue on to the forum and act like a victim for whatever reason. You can deny this all you want, it won't change anything.

I took part in all of the practice, the team discussion, the planning and the team fight. You know what's funny? I'm not even playing. You think I'm going to cry and act like I deserve sympathy? You think I'm going to act cocky then put down a team that I was suppose to play for? Have you played organized sports in real life or on other games? Probably not from the way you handled this for example if you get subbed out during a Soccer game for another player are you going to cry at your coach and tell everyone how bad the player that subbed you out is? You really should look at the situation at our point of view before you come here raising a volcano on the thread.

If you really cared about the relationships with fellow members and the game it self you'd respect the time we put in. I know I can and I'm glad some of my strategy ideas may be used during the match even though I respectful said I'd be an extra man if needed. I believe Gunker said it best during the team discussion yesterday... "DID YOU ALL FORGET IT'S JUST A GAME!"

Grow up.

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatisFarfar » December 4, 2011 10:50am | Report
I have a lot of experience with teams. And in all, it is the team captains role to keep every one up to date.

I never knew where you were planning times, and i never was apart of it.

I didn't choose not to know about this thread, i didn't know about it!

PotatisFarfar

Notable (11)
Steam: Luna 3.20
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » December 4, 2011 10:57am | Report
You did know about it, your just choosing to deny it because.. I have no idea why you must just be... strange.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sKon » December 4, 2011 11:57am | Report
Nvm, this seems to unprofessional

sKon

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatisFarfar » December 4, 2011 12:24pm | Report
Where in there does it say. "I know where you were discussing stuff" ?

It is should be atlas contacting me about this stuff, and hear if the time is good.

You do not just make up a time and then poke me about it, you do not just do not make up times without the knowladge of the whole team.

PotatisFarfar

Notable (11)
Steam: Luna 3.20
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 4, 2011 2:05pm | Report
Whatever, that game was a joke. "I want to play my favorite heroes! Nothing else!"

I am done with this site if everyone that is active here are jokes. When you tell them they are doing something wrong, instead of fixing in the future, you are called negative. People who chose themselves to fill a role, do not perform it.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » December 4, 2011 2:06pm | Report
Who played their favorites? It was all the other things that went wrong. For instance, I happen to love BM, but he is a good pick vs Prophet, so we got him.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotM_Plz » December 4, 2011 2:38pm | Report
i just went through this whole thing. and i have to say im quite disappointed...and im 15, much younger than any of you.......cant we just all come back next week or when ever with a fresh start and practice together, maybe on a weekly schedule or something idk...so we can learn to communicate and function like a team should.

i wasn't apart of the games but i would love to be next time. i just got my key (thanks dirrwinn ;)) and have a **** load of homework lately but i will try to find time to get together with the team if they want me...or if there is a team at all anymore....let me know.

PotM_Plz

Notable (19)
View My Blog
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved