Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xyrus's Inhouse Rant + Poll

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » Xyrus's Inhouse Rant + Poll 81 posts - page 9 of 9

Poll Question:

What does an inhouse truly need (to get you to join) ? 8{3
It needs to start later for me
It needs to start earlier for me
It needs to be on a different server as my ping is bad on EU west
Different server AND earlier start
Different server AND later start
I play with friends / my team / other inhouse / etc.
I'm not interested in playing Captain's Mode
Other
I play in the inhouse already
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 30, 2015 1:11am | Report
Sinured wrote:

This thread was very active the last days and i think theres not much more to say. Its much about attitude of how to handle with it

Exactly that, this reminds me of our Techies, Magnus, Tusk, Pudge, Viper game. We had much fun and more than the enemy sadly because they took it way to serious. In this moment its wasnt about winning, it was about doing the most suicidal things possible and to try to get the most kills with it.
For me the inhouse is for entertaining matches and not for the most tryharding stuff.
I remember when I were captain from time to time, I didnt know whether we play funny stuff or tryhard stuff. Dotafire's community isnt suited for serious gaming, for this the spread of skilllevel is way to high and for serious gaming theres something called ranked.

Personally i didnt really really enjoy the game just because my lane went aweful and no cool skwers happened but i can enjoy a bit clowney games. But i definately wouldnt want multiple games like that. XD

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved