Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Undie, the Penguin from Neptune

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Undie, the Penguin from Neptune 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 7, 2014 2:22am | Report

Undie, the Penguin from Neptune

Intro, Stats

Lore

Abilities

Voice Responses
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 7, 2014 2:25am | Report
No spell?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 7, 2014 4:56am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

No spell?

Have spell, I just forgot to type it in haha sorry :P
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 7, 2014 5:08am | Report
1st skill.... Hmm nice dmg but long cd like it

2nd skill.... Suntrikeyes. Pair this hero with a stun, and he can kill any hero starting level 5

3rd skill..... Even on such dooldown is OP

4th skill..... Whats the point of unobstructed movement if your enemies get it too? Fight in trees or something rofl hero....

This hero... u wot m8

Spells are too powerful, but it has a big balance. Mana cost is high. Too high.

At this current condition he is very OP/Weak not sure which.

Since when did penguin turn so deadly.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » December 7, 2014 5:37am | Report
Can you explain in a bit more detail Neptune Beam, does it have a delay, similar to sunstrike? This skill already to me seems extremely overpowered, first off, the radius is huge, it's larger than Crystal Nova. Second, the damage is huge and considering this is on a global cast range, with the huge damage radius to boot you can literally kill any escaping enemy easily. It would just be way too easy to hit someone with it. I'd recommend reducing the radius, it's just too big in my opinion.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 7, 2014 6:03am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

2nd skill.... Suntrikeyes. Pair this hero with a stun, and he can kill any hero starting level 5

3rd skill..... Even on such dooldown is OP

4th skill..... Whats the point of unobstructed movement if your enemies get it too? Fight in trees or something rofl hero....

Since when did penguin turn so deadly.

Bunkansee wrote:

Can you explain in a bit more detail Neptune Beam, does it have a delay, similar to sunstrike? This skill already to me seems extremely overpowered, first off, the radius is huge, it's larger than Crystal Nova. Second, the damage is huge and considering this is on a global cast range, with the huge damage radius to boot you can literally kill any escaping enemy easily. It would just be way too easy to hit someone with it. I'd recommend reducing the radius, it's just too big in my opinion.

Yea haha sorry guys :P
I'm going to be nerfing him. Just wait a sec :3

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » December 7, 2014 6:23am | Report
Q : Haste/burn duration is too long, it actually helps your target escape, decrease both burn/haste duration and stun duration will works a lot better.

W : Pure damage? No delay casting time? 600 pure damage at lv7? Sorry but this is too OP.

Undie's
Radius: 575
Cooldown: 45
Manacost: 200
Damage: 200/300/450/600

Carl's
Radius: 175
Cooldown: 30
Manacost: 175
Damage: 100 / 162.5 / 225 / 287.5 / 350 / 412.5 / 475
Delay: 1.7

E : At max level this skill allows his hero to dive half across the map, using this skill will causes this hero being dived too far away from the teamfight and 5 seconds AoE stun is too OP.

R : So it's an active Degen Aura with a very huge AoE. I don't know how to rate this but making this skill similar as follow may be a lot better.

Duration : 10
For the first 5 seconds, movement speed and attack speed of all units in the map excluding Undie will be slowed by 50% and 100 respectively. For the next 3 seconds, slow effects increased to 100% and 200. For the last 2 seconds, all units in the map excluding Undie will be stunned.

Scepter upgrades : If an enemy unit has below 10/13/16% of hp is attacked during the Ice Age, the unit will die(shatter) instantly.
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 7, 2014 6:41am | Report
MrLocket wrote:

Q : Haste/burn duration is too long, it actually helps your target escape, decrease both burn/haste duration and stun duration will works a lot better.

W : Pure damage? No delay casting time? 600 pure damage at lv7? Sorry but this is too OP.

Undie's
Radius: 575
Cooldown: 45
Manacost: 200
Damage: 200/300/450/600

Carl's
Radius: 175
Cooldown: 30
Manacost: 175
Damage: 100 / 162.5 / 225 / 287.5 / 350 / 412.5 / 475
Delay: 1.7

E : At max level this skill allows his hero to dive half across the map, using this skill will causes this hero being dived too far away from the teamfight and 5 seconds AoE stun is too OP.

R : So it's an active Degen Aura with a very huge AoE. I don't know how to rate this but making this skill similar as follow may be a lot better.

Duration : 10
For the first 5 seconds, movement speed and attack speed of all units in the map excluding Undie will be slowed by 50% and 100 respectively. For the next 3 seconds, slow effects increased to 100% and 200. For the last 2 seconds, all units in the map excluding Undie will be stunned.

Scepter upgrades : If an enemy unit has below 10/13/16% of hp is attacked during the Ice Age, the unit will die(shatter) instantly.

Q: Yea thanks I nerfed it.

W: I changed the damage to slow, and the cast time will be instant.

E: I altered this skill into a new one, check it out :3

R: Sorry, but I like originality, I don't really want to shatter them 'cause its similar to Ancient Apparition's Ice Blast. And I think I like that slow but wouldn't it be too OP because the enemy will be easily killed in the 10 seconds duration? The slow is just making the whole map a Chronosphere and Undie being Faceless Void for 10 seconds. :(

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » December 7, 2014 7:15am | Report
Quoted:
R: Sorry, but I like originality, I don't really want to shatter them 'cause its similar to Ancient Apparition's Ice Blast. And I think I like that slow but wouldn't it be too OP because the enemy will be easily killed in the 10 seconds duration? The slow is just making the whole map a Chronosphere and Undie being Faceless Void for 10 seconds. :(

No, it's totally different, for the first 5 seconds it's like skadi slow, and 5 seconds is totally enough for them to position themselves, next 3 seconds it's like purge, which means enemy heroes still can stun/disarm/etc, and enemy team can wait for it and stun Undie when it's about to reach the 2 seconds stun, so Undie cannot take the advantage of the 2 seconds stun.

Shattering effect is optional of course but it can be cool if you can shatter enemy into pieces of ice. And it's a scepter upgrade effect! you have to spend 4200 golds in order to gain the shatter effect. If an enemy hero has 2000 hp, he will die once his hp is below 320, which is quite small comparing to other nukes (think that axe can get rampage if all enemy heroes have hp below 650).
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » December 7, 2014 7:35am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

I love how you always use CM as a reference. :D

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved