Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation - Phoenix Edition - Submissions !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation - Phoenix Edition - Submissions ! 103 posts - page 11 of 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » February 1, 2015 6:19am | Report
yeah, I don't have time to vote... Sorry everybody, I messed up. Althouhg, 2 days is kinda short, just fyi...

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 1, 2015 6:23am | Report
no its not. it takes 15 mins to vote.

15 mins of internet time in 48 hours is nothing.

sort it out.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » February 1, 2015 6:27am | Report
but...wut? How can I make an informed decision with 15 minutes? I don't know about you, but I like to have time to cross-check the stats with actual heroes to figure out balance and such, not just my whims. But, I will comply and just kinda vote. Question though: Do I vote for my own hero, or no? Because I'd rather not, it's kinda boisterous.

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved