Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation - Phoenix Edition - Submissions !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation - Phoenix Edition - Submissions ! 103 posts - page 8 of 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » January 29, 2015 8:31pm | Report
Sorry, I don't get exactly what the votes are, is it on like a 1-5 scale or what I have no idea haha.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 29, 2015 8:33pm | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

Sorry, I don't get exactly what the votes are, is it on like a 1-5 scale or what I have no idea haha.

You give a rating out of 10 for each category, listed above.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » January 29, 2015 8:41pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

You give a rating out of 10 for each category, listed above.

Gotcha, thanks man!
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 29, 2015 8:41pm | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

Gotcha, thanks man!

No problem!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » January 29, 2015 8:58pm | Report
My votes have been submitted. Good luck to everyone, and may the best content creator win :D

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RazeMage » January 29, 2015 9:10pm | Report
Don't you think it is better to have the shbmissions to be the sign up. I mean, they should make the submission first, post it and when deadline comes, then they are randomized to be scored

RazeMage

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » January 29, 2015 9:39pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Don't you think it is better to have the shbmissions to be the sign up. I mean, they should make the submission first, post it and when deadline comes, then they are randomized to be scored

I thought to post this yesterday before I went to sleep lol. Anyway, I think it's right Wulf, it's probably better for those who want to join to just join, no need to sign up now. I mean, the point of signing up at first was to test if the water is ready (sufficient people want to join), but I don't think it's a problem now. I think that the number of people joining this is quite a lot now, so even without signing up I think we should still have plenty.

Anyway, very sorry as well Wulf for those who are not posting their idea and thanks a lot Smuggles to save the day!

P.S: What happened to Blubbles? I mean, he posted his idea of Janus right? Why did he take it down and didn't post it again?
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 29, 2015 10:04pm | Report
Done with the votes! Good luck guys.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 29, 2015 10:10pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

It wasn't a problem in the first 3 contests, then disaster struck in the 4th one. I thought people would learn from the previous experience when I just canceled the entire thing.

Thanks to Smuggles for stepping up. I approve the ban list.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » January 29, 2015 10:59pm | Report
Just submitted my votes to Smuggels, good luck everyone!
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved