Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forge of Creation - Finals Submission Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Forge of Creation - Finals Submission Thread 34 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 11, 2015 9:04pm | Report
Every time a submission is forgotten, a Wulfy-chan dies. Toghether we can stop this. Submit your ideas now (I don't have a lot of lives left).

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 11, 2015 10:17pm | Report
Keep calm is dying right now.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » February 11, 2015 10:26pm | Report
Ok ok ok here it is

You can stop nagging me now

Jester, the Harlequin

Dire Agility

Base Health: 511
Base Mana: 221
Base Armour: 5
Base Damage: 45-47
Base Attack Time: 1.7
Range: 128 (melee)
Movement Speed: 290
Sight: 1800/800

Strength: 59 (19 + 1.6)
Agility: 95.25 (24 + 2.85)
Intelligence: 74.5 (17 + 2.3)

The Troupe of the Martyr's Blood are a band of actors and performers, a façade that hides a very different organisation. Underneath the surface, they are the last of the blood of a line of kings, living only to avenge the coup that shattered their power. The most skilled of the Martyr's Blood are chosen as assassin-actors, shadows that kill with little reason to any other; yet the Troupe itself knows exactly their own desires.

Yet death breeds death, and it was not long before another group, even more secretive, found of the Troupe's true intentions. Thus it was that they were annihilated - all bar one, who returned from his mission to see his kin slaughtered. Nobody knew who was responsible; nobody saw anything. So Jester, last of his kind, the Harlequin of death, has set out on a long journey from which there is no return. He shall have his vengeance - or he shall fall to the same darkness as his brethren.

Q: Harlequin's Dance
Targets: Enemy units
Damage: Physical
Pierces spell immunity: Yes
Jester leaps around the enemy, striking them five times over 5.77 seconds. Damage is increased by a percentage of the Harlequin's base damage. While in a Harlequin's Dance, Jester is untargetable, but can still be hit by area effect skills. After the dance ends, he appears next to the target.
Damage: 20/30/40/50
Damage Multiplier: 0.5x
Range: 250
Mana Cost: 60/80/100/120
Cooldown: 20/17/14/11

NOTES: Jester cannot attack while in a dance, but he can cast spells.
If the Harlequin dies, the dance immediately ends.
Each strike of the Harlequin's dance is considered a melee attack, but the only passive effects gained are True Strike, Heartseek and Chain Lightning.

W: Fan of Knives
Targets: Area effect
Jester whirls in a razor arc, spraying nearby enemies with knives that slow, deal damage and reduce armour.
Damage: 80/140/200/260
Armour reduction: 2/3/4/5
Slow: 20%
Range: 200/275/350/425
Mana Cost: 90/105/120/135
Duration: 5
Cooldown: 10

NOTES: Damage pierces spell immunity, but armour reduction and slow does not.

E: Harlequin's Kiss
Targets: Enemy units
Pierces spell immunity: No
The Harlequin strikes at the enemy within melee range, dealing minor physical damage. For each successive cast on the same target, Harlequin's Kiss has a 20% chance to critically strike for bonus damage and a massive slow to movement and attack speed, however a successful critical strike will reset the counter.
Damage: 30/35/40/45
Critical damage: 200%/250%/300%/350%
Slow: 80%
Slow Duration: 1.7/2.2/2.7/3.2
Mana Cost: 20
Cooldown: 1.5

NOTES: Critical strike chance increases additively - for example, the second cast has a 20% chance, the third 40%, and so on.

Ultimate: Shadows of the Masque
Targets: Self/Unit target
Jester fades into the darkness, becoming briefly invisible and gaining a massive base movement speed bonus. When cast a second time on an enemy, Jester teleports behind that enemy and stuns them briefly.
Duration: 3/3.5/4
Base movement speed: 600/650/700
Stun duration: 0.5/1/1.5
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 60/45/30

NOTES: Movement speed is added to by speed increasing items such as Boots and Yasha.
The blink effect pierces spell immunity, but the stun does not.

And now for the item!

Item: Heartseeker

Ingredients: Blade of Alacrity, Perseverance, Wraith Band, Recipe (515)
Cost: 3750
+16 Agility
+5 Strength
+5 Intelligence
+15 Damage
+5 HP regeneration
+125% mana regeneration

Passive: Heartseek
The melee attacks of the Hero have a 25% chance to double strike, hitting the target twice. These second attacks can proc modifiers such as Mjollnir or critical strike.

A blade tempered in the sack of a thousand cities.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 11, 2015 10:28pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Every time a submission is forgotten, a Wulfy-chan dies. Toghether we can stop this. Submit your ideas now (I don't have a lot of lives left).

had a mental image of keep calm on the phone to Pory and the others who havent submitted yet... went like this...

"I know who you are. I don't know why you havent submitted yet. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people that hurt my wulfy-chan. If you submit your idea soon, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 11, 2015 10:37pm | Report
" I will steal your arcanas" last resort to blackmail smugs into postponing the submission dates.beware smugs.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » February 11, 2015 11:21pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

had a mental image of keep calm on the phone to Pory and the others who havent submitted yet... went like this...

"I know who you are. I don't know why you havent submitted yet. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people that hurt my wulfy-chan. If you submit your idea soon, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Isn't that from the movie Taken?

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
Steam: Pandora
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrLocket » February 12, 2015 7:58am | Report

Erenie The Elven Sorcerer

"Once I was blinded by evil, and now I'm purified. Now I will cleanse the world from the evils and no evils can stop me!"

A hybrid child, sharing the blood of both human and elf. She inherited the compassion and sorcery potential from her human father who practises sorcery, and the immortality and beauty from her elf mother. In her childhood, she were raised with the natures, nurtured by the essence of the nature, in touch with the universe, feeling the airflow around her, befriended with little creatures in the forest. She are elegant yet lovable and friendly. As she grew up, she follows her father's footstep in practising sorcery power, travels the land and mastering her sorcery power day by day, night by night, bathing in moonlight, travels the universe in her mind. A unfortunate day, an ill wind flows toward her, she sensed that her beloved parents is in danger, attacked by a ground of unknown man, and are outmatched. After immediate departure, she found herself in a burned forest, and it was too late to save her parents. Blinded by rage, she crossed the lands, tortured everyone who seems suspicious enough to be the murderer of her parents, regardless of who they are. Her unforgivable actions have brought the attention of an old wizard, Phrothon, whose purpose are sealing off the power of evils and purify them.

Phrothon realised that Erenie has her inner good sealed off in the deepest part of her heart, covered by sadness and despair. So he give her a chance to purify herself, guide her, as a mentor, she accepted. Witnessing the damages caused by evil and darkness, receiving the blessing of the holy power, restoring orders to the nature. She were hopeless until Phrothon extinguished the hatred in her heart and guided her to the path of her true destiny. And so now Erenie is able to use her sorcery power for good deed, as her wings are fully grew and mastered the art of sealing evil. In memory of her parents, Erenie called herself the elven sorcerer. As wind carries news, she learnt that before her father was killed, he has sealed the power of a mysterious stone, named Ashtur's stone, and kept it with him. A group of sorcerers, who murdered Erenie's parents, learnt this fact however, and took it from her father, and shortly after they are all killed by other sorcerers who all shares the same purpose, hungered for more power. The truth is, the Ashtur's stone can brings one's sorcery power to limitless, but it will corrupts one's soul and brings the ultimate darkness to the world as if the holder is not worthy. As Erenie is ready, she begins her campaign on seeking for the Ashtur's stone and seal off its dark power forever.

Description

Erenie the Elven Sorcerer is a supportive hero who can be useful in all stage, Pillar of Flame at early-game, Wingbeat at mid-game, then Holy Channel at late-game while her ultimate skill, Rain of Sealing Light is powerful at all stage. Although she has a very useful skillset, she is not newbie-friendly because she needs good timing and good skillshot skill to land her skills properly, which is notable by the delay times of her Pillar of Flame and Wingbeat.

She has a very interesting playstyle. Concentrate and Spread Out allows her to either focuses her skill on a spot to increase the success rate of a gank, or enlarges her abilities's AoE to brings terrifying team fight presence. Unlike other support, she doesn't rely too much on mobility, instead she looks for a good spot so her channelling of her Holy Channel will not be interrupted easily, and spam her skills with huge cast range. With extreme caution however that she is quite squishy and any well-farmed carry will take her out in 1 second.

Some notable proc of Erenie the Elven Sorcerer:
  • Devastating combo on single target yet give out big team fight presence.
  • Huge casting range with Holy Channel.
  • Big nuking potential while able to support her lane partner with heals.
  • Game changing ultimate.

And also con of her:
  • Requires good timing, predicting, deciding skills and fast hands to play her.
  • No reliable disables.
  • Squishy, low armor and HP.

To cover her weakness, I have created an item which fits her. An item which provides her extra stats and armor for more tankiness, and mana regeneration more mana to spam, as well as an aura which provides extra armor and mana regeneration to nearby allies. Its active can be very useful to her because she can land her skills easily on the victim, thus solving the problem of her skill delay time.

Stats

FACTION: The Radiant
PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE: Intelligence
ATTACK TYPE: Ranged
ROLE(S): Lane-support, Support, Initiator, Disabler

STR: 51.6 at level 25 (18+1.4/level)
AGI: 49 at level 25 (13+1.5/level)
INT: 98.4 at level 25 (24+3.1/level)

HP: 1499 (492 at level 1)
MP: 1534 (312 at level 1)
Damage: 143-147 (49-53 at level 1)
Range: 600
Armor: 9 (1 at level 1)
Speed: 310
BAT: 1.7
Vision: 1800 / 800

Skills

Q: Pillar of Flame

W: Wingbeat

E: Holy Channel

D: Concentrate

D: Spread Out

R: Rain of Sealing Light

Item

Scepter of Ashtur's stone

Responses

click here to see
My face -> ( / *3*)/

MrLocket

Notable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 12, 2015 4:04pm | Report
wangyuphing wrote:

Isn't that from the movie Taken?

...... thats the joke....

lol

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » February 12, 2015 5:00pm | Report
Pory, the skill can't be named infest because Infest

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 12, 2015 5:58pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Pory, the skill can't be named infest because Infest

Then it shall be Infect!

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved