Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Spirit Breaker is wrecking me game after game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » New Player Help » Spirit Breaker is wrecking me game after game 26 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HaaalpMe » June 14, 2013 11:11pm | Report
Hmmm...now it seems to be back and worse than ever since the new version came out. I pretty much just instalock him and switch at the last moment now.

HaaalpMe

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » June 15, 2013 12:48am | Report
Why don't you get a harder carry?
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 15, 2013 1:05pm | Report
Just keep on with the ghost sceptre(yes,he actually bashes now after he lands the charge,I actually feel you).However,the principle is still the same.

Quoted:
Why don't you get a harder carry?

Well he was talking about playing as a support I believe initially.If he would play Faceless Void for example, he would kick the S**T out of Spirit Breaker on every encounter.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mattyg2787 » June 18, 2013 2:55pm | Report
Some of the fun things that hurt spirit breaker.
Clockwerk - I play a lot of cw and as soon as I see the sb pick, thats mine. He can't charge through cogs. Also, blade mail destroys him hard. On top on that you have an escape with your hook allowing you to get back to your tower or teammates.
The other thing, if he is actively charging you, bait him. Have a hero standing near you b ready to chain stun and kill him.

Funniest thing I've seen has to be charge into chronosphere. Faceless void saw the charge and popped ulti at the last second. Good times.

mattyg2787

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 19, 2013 3:31am | Report
Quoted:
Clockwerk - I play a lot of cw and as soon as I see the sb pick, thats mine. He can't charge through cogs. Also, blade mail destroys him hard. On top on that you have an escape with your hook allowing you to get back to your tower or teammates.
The other thing, if he is actively charging you, bait him. Have a hero standing near you b ready to chain stun and kill him.

Black King Bar.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 19, 2013 5:59am | Report
Puck with Phase Shift...priceless 8D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HaaalpMe » July 9, 2013 10:19pm | Report
Yep. The only cure I find is to pick him quick and then switch after everyone else has picked. Shame one hero can kill my enjoyment of the game so much.

HaaalpMe

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » July 10, 2013 3:14am | Report
Oh you have no idea how we former DotA 1 players felt when someone picked techies.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » July 10, 2013 3:58am | Report
samukobo wrote:

Oh you have no idea how we former DotA 1 players felt when someone picked techies.

I was always wining with Techies man.Force staff into mine field the ******ed gem cariers, take the gem for my own, time to deward dat map son.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » July 10, 2013 5:20am | Report
The funniest part is when some melee hero tries to diffuse and ends up blowing himself up.

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved