Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Recruiting for noob guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Recruiting for noob guild 26 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » November 18, 2013 9:17am | Report
Dr.Angel wrote:

I'm pretty new to DOTA, and I'm really enjoying it. I'd love to have a group of people to play and have fun with.
Steam name: Dr.Angel

just add me, yours shows way too many names to sort through.

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » November 18, 2013 8:45pm | Report
Don't resurrect old topics.. You're probably going to get a warning for this.

PiNG-

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jake323021 » November 30, 2013 9:57am | Report
PiNG- wrote:

Don't resurrect old topics.. You're probably going to get a warning for this.

Considering how the guild is still active and we are still recruiting, we either keep this one up or just make a new thread every 2 weeks. Really stupid to get a warning for that.

Jake323021

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by devilb0yz99 » December 8, 2013 8:47am | Report
Hey! I'm new to Dota 2 too.It's about 2 month I've been playing it.I am not too noob,but you guys can consider me as experienced noob haha.There are lot of things I should learn about dota 2 but I'm just 14 y/o. Just add my steam id : devilb0yz99

devilb0yz99

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by noob_g » December 15, 2013 11:04pm | Report
Is the guild still active? I'm a total noob and looking for more friends to play with :)
I have been playing against bot, and only one real match where I was flamed for being too noob :(
Can't seems to find the guild name NPC or Visualz steam profile :/

noob_g

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » December 18, 2013 8:12am | Report
noob_g wrote:

Is the guild still active? I'm a total noob and looking for more friends to play with :)
I have been playing against bot, and only one real match where I was flamed for being too noob :(
Can't seems to find the guild name NPC or Visualz steam profile :/

Yes, we're still active and we're always recruiting. Click here http://steamcommunity.com/id/Visualz/ it's a direct browser link to my profile.

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved