Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Recruiting for noob guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Recruiting for noob guild 26 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » August 1, 2013 8:37pm | Report
Hello and welcome! I am Visualz (actual steam name) and I'm recruiting players that are new to DotA 2 for my North American guild, NPC(yes, as in Non Playable Characters). The only requirements are a good attitude, an age of 16+, and a willingess to improve. This is not a guild for ragers, so if you tend to flame your team don't bother trying to join. My goal is to help new players to better grasp DotA 2 while giving them people to play with. I myself am fairly new to DotA, but not MOBAs. I've played HoN, LoL, and Smite, but I prefer Dota 2. I myself am 19 years old and I've been told I have the patience of a saint. A mic is not mandatory, but it is preffered. If you DO have a mic, either go through skype or in-game to voice chat.

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jake323021 » August 2, 2013 9:48pm | Report
Hey I'm not a complete noob, but I'm still fairly new and would love to join this. I have a mic and Skype, I'll add you on steam. Same name as the forums.

Jake323021

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rilk76 » August 4, 2013 6:00pm | Report
I started playing this weekend, and truly enjoy the game. There is so much to learn. I would enjoy having a group to play with. I sent a friend request. Hope to see you on soon!

Rilk76

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dibly83 » August 9, 2013 11:48am | Report
Sending you a friend request through Steam now, I am very new to DOTA 2 but not to MOBAs. Looking forward to being part of a new player community with some friendly people. Thanks for putting this post out there Visualz!

To prove my noobness...I'm not sure which one is my account name.

I believe it's dibly83

But it may be Feanor (though this may just be a nickname I've added?)

dibly83

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by darthstalkerjj » August 9, 2013 1:07pm | Report
I would be interested in this if you still have some space available. Yet another noob, would like to play though with some good people and learn the ropes.

Account name is darthstalkerjj

Hope to play with yea soon.

darthstalkerjj

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by stew91 » August 10, 2013 8:04am | Report
Im playing a month this game but im still noob :/

stew91

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » August 10, 2013 8:07am | Report
stew91 wrote:

Im playing a month this game but im still noob :/

What's your steam name? I'll add you.

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jaredallen1986 » August 10, 2013 10:02am | Report
I have little more than 100 games but i still feel Im new. I can usually have a decent game when i normally play my support role. Multiple 20+ assist games and try my best to ward as much as possible. Just looking for newer players to play with and learn. Basically get most of my playing time on the weekend due to work. Steam name Jaredallen1986

Jaredallen1986

Steam: jaredallen1986
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jake323021 » September 10, 2013 11:47am | Report
This guild is great for new players or experienced players who just want people to play with. I have been a part of this guild since the beginning and I am a Guild leader. We are always looking for more people to join! :D I try my best to offer advice to new players with the basics and some advanced aspects of DotA. Message me or Visualz on Steam if you would like to join :)

Jake323021

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by conrad0220 » September 16, 2013 3:13am | Report
Hello, I just started playing a week or so ago but am quickly picking up on the basics. would be great to have some friendly people to play with! My play times are all over the place as i do shift work and am sometimes very busy but I love to play when I can.

Steam id is beewire

Thanks!

conrad0220

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved