Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Recruiting for noob guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Recruiting for noob guild 26 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 27, 2013 10:19am | Report
Aw Visualz I totally ignored your Steam request. I'm sorry I thought you were a creeper... :(

Try it again, bro.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » September 29, 2013 10:21pm | Report
LMAO, alright. Not a problem, I'll send again.

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dr.Angel » October 1, 2013 8:36am | Report
I'm pretty new to DOTA, and I'm really enjoying it. I'd love to have a group of people to play and have fun with.
Steam name: Dr.Angel

Dr.Angel

Steam: Dr.Angel
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by iRyRy » October 4, 2013 5:23am | Report
I would like to join. Been playing for like 3-4 months now and dont ever have any1 to play with. Ill add you

iRyRy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zoion politikon » October 6, 2013 8:50am | Report
soy nuevo y hablo español si me podrian ayudar se los agradesco, tambien e jugado lol y hon, pero dota2 sin lugar a duda es el mejor mi nick es zoion politikon al igual que aca espero me agreguen saludos

Zoion politikon

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » October 7, 2013 7:36am | Report
I've taken a personal leave from video games all together for the time being, so contact jake from the guild if you want to join.

Visualz-

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » October 7, 2013 11:48am | Report
WTF Visualz!?!

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AntGonz » October 7, 2013 5:28pm | Report
Hey I play alot of bot matches but i do have 34 wins and would like to play with a team i could actually get along with. If you want add me my steam is xXDonk3yK0ngXx
Just wanna have fun!

AntGonz

Steam: xXDonk3yK0ngXx
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AhThESarcasm » October 28, 2013 8:46am | Report
HEy guys am noob as well...have played over 47hrs but not any live games..co-op vs bots stuff..steam name : adithya5

AhThESarcasm

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » November 3, 2013 8:26pm | Report
Nvm, I'm back. And if you're going to add me, let me know you want to join the guild.

Visualz-

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved