Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

why battlefury on bounty hunter?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » why battlefury on bounty hunter? 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » December 27, 2013 1:40pm | Report
I think orchid in cases is a solid pickup on him too, but yea desolater all day. Probably vlads and diffusal blade up there as regular pickups? Save the battlefury for the AM's, Voids, and occasional Kunnkas
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » December 27, 2013 2:58pm | Report
sulaxrox wrote:

I think orchid in cases is a solid pickup on him too, but yea desolater all day. Probably vlads and diffusal blade up there as regular pickups? Save the battlefury for the AM's, Voids, and occasional Kunnkas

I always like picking up an Orchid Malevolence on Bounty Hunter when there's some annoying Carry that needs to be Silenced, e.g. Anti-Mage. Dunno about the Diffu though

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » December 28, 2013 5:38am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

I always like picking up an Orchid Malevolence on Bounty Hunter when there's some annoying Carry that needs to be Silenced, e.g. Anti-Mage. Dunno about the Diffu though

Diffusal is mainly picked in this case to purge disables. The mana drain and agi is a nice bonus.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by riptupFaitH » December 30, 2013 7:52am | Report
personally i dont get BF on BH id rather go S&Y instead... who agrees?

riptupFaitH

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 30, 2013 8:03am | Report
SnY? erm..never tried it out

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » December 30, 2013 2:29pm | Report
riptupFaitH wrote:

personally i dont get BF on BH id rather go S&Y instead... who agrees?

S&Y isn't that useful, you already have 20% Movement Speed from Track and another equivalent of 8% from Phase Boots.

If you're still having trouble chasing targets down, then get a Diffusal Blade and Purge them to Slow them.

If they have an Active Ability that works as an Escape, e.g. Blink, Surge, Leap etc. buy an Orchid Malevolence to stop them from using it.

If they Slow you so you can't chase them, then depending on the Slow, you may want a Black King Bar, a Diffusal Blade or possibly a Linken's Sphere to Block/Remove/Purge it

If they have a Blink Dagger, get an Orb of Venom to deal DoT

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Toxic_Atoms » October 14, 2015 5:04am | Report
Buy 6 BFs then go invisible, hit a creep in front of them and get an easy rampage. I tested in a pub, and in a private match, but you need to sacrifice your team 4 v 5ing for a while until you have the 6 BFs...
Wolves stick together... Except for the wolf that was left by a cliff edge left to die.

Toxic_Atoms

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » October 14, 2015 5:39am | Report
such necro. pls lock mods.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 14, 2015 5:40am | Report
Locked.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved