Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The MLG Patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The MLG Patch 67 posts - page 4 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 7, 2015 7:27pm | Report
So how about:

Attack range reduced to 600

Dragon Slave damage reduced by 20 each level 90/160/230/300 (still better than it used to be, not as good as it is now)

Light Strike Array stun duration changed to: 1.5/1.7/2/2.2 (small nerf to stun duration)

Fiery Soul movement speed bonus now a flat 4%

Laguna Blade damage reduced 400/625/850. Cooldown increased to a flat 80.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » September 7, 2015 10:44pm | Report
Personally I'd also like to see the suicide removed or heavily from Bloodstone as well as whatever nerfs are done to stuff like Lina and Storm Spirit. Because currently it feels like that's what matters more than anything else on the item.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » September 7, 2015 11:18pm | Report
Techies:
Upon picking Techies, Dota 2 automatically uninstalls from your computer and said computer proceeds to explode.

That ought to make Techies balanced.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » September 8, 2015 12:31am | Report
That Fel Warglaive thing is the item that Sven needs.

Sven Approves!

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » September 8, 2015 12:42am | Report
It actually seems like you took a really long time thinking about it too, gj.

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » September 8, 2015 1:49am | Report
Don't nerf lina so much! *sniff* :(

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » September 8, 2015 6:28am | Report
Reason I haven't touched Lina is because I haven't decided what to do with her - yes, she needs a nerf or two, but nothing hugely drastic to any one thing. Currently, I'm leaning towards the CM approach of lowering her base INT and/or INT growth, and maybe an Aghs nerf as well.

Bounty Hunter, well, I hadn't updated that since 6.83. I still think Shadow Walk is a bit sucky, and it was intended as a buff for offlane Booty Hunter.

Also, whoa with the CM discussion. That's a lotta talk from two lines.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » September 8, 2015 7:40am | Report
Terathiel wrote:

Reason I haven't touched Lina is because I haven't decided what to do with her - yes, she needs a nerf or two, but nothing hugely drastic to any one thing. Currently, I'm leaning towards the CM approach of lowering her base INT and/or INT growth, and maybe an Aghs nerf as well.

Bounty Hunter, well, I hadn't updated that since 6.83. I still think Shadow Walk is a bit sucky, and it was intended as a buff for offlane Booty Hunter.

Also, whoa with the CM discussion. That's a lotta talk from two lines.

She probably needs a nerf to her laning phase, because it's so strong at the moment. Can outlane most heroes with huge attack range and long range, pretty much instant nukes.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 8, 2015 7:54am | Report
Ummm...guys, don't forget that a few patches ago Lina was considered a trash tier mid hero because she has the worst attack animation in the game. Her laning is OK but not amazing, sure her harass is good but her ability to contest CS with her horrendous animation is pretty terrible. She didn't turn into an OP laner overnight with a slight attack range buff :)

Issue with Lina IMO is that Light Strike Array is overbuffed. Skill got like 5 buffs in a row, it's an ultra low cooldown and very long duration AOE stun. Skill needs a proper cooldown, 7 seconds is the biggest joke ever. Fiery Soul could use a movement speed nerf, Mask of Madness has shown pretty clearly why MS steroids on ranged heroes are overpowered. And another Euls nerf couldn't hurt, Euls nerfs were pretty minor and all the popular mids who need a nerf (Lina, Lesh, SF, even Storm/QoP) are Euls buyers. If I had a choice I would make Euls like Force Staff, item shouldn't give mana regen *at all*. Just the active.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » September 8, 2015 8:01am | Report
I agree with hamster, LSA needs a nerf. It's like Leah's split earth but is actually better.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved