Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The International 5

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The International 5 467 posts - page 23 of 47
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » August 4, 2015 8:12pm | Report
That is just ridiculous. I have time to watch about 2 games, and I can't even watch a single one.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 4, 2015 8:37pm | Report
Really ridiculous, yeah, but I think the game's worth it.
I honestly think fear is a much better carry than RTZ, makes me wonder why he didn't play carry but let RTZ took the role instead (I know that he's an all-rounder, but...)
Oh, and also, Universe is just so damn good! The 3-man burrow epicenter was amazing! (even if nobody follows up)

All in all, I think that complexity got outwit? They tried to end the game early but EG managed to hold on like it's their game plan and well... complexity was ****ed after 30 mins mark
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » August 4, 2015 9:17pm | Report
Looks like 2-0 for EG, Sumail just cuts scrubs like he is playing his average pub game.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » August 4, 2015 9:18pm | Report
Sumail Ember is just brilliant. Holy **** guys.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 4, 2015 9:19pm | Report
And as we are saying this, he went full 322 and fed beyond godlike lol (well, I know that there's no way he could've known about the smoke)

P.S: Any of you ever tried dagger on ember before? Can you explain the pick-up over there please?
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » August 4, 2015 9:25pm | Report
Think Complexity lacked conviction in the first game, they went with a push focused strat and then backed off to farm, let EG back in. With that lineup they had to go all in, but they bottled out and tried to play safer.

Second game (assuming it goes how it looks), just shows how good Complexity's potential strat could have been - shut down Sumail, and EG don't look half as scary. Sure, they still have some great players, but with early momentum their mid bullies good players like they're newbs.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » August 4, 2015 9:26pm | Report
This is such a fun game to watch. First I call the Timbersaw pick, and then Sumail gives the best Ember Spirit performance of the tournament thus far.

And you see a lot of Blink Dagger Embers in competitive, or at least common enough for it to be considered not niche. It makes it really hard for you to be locked down, or caught out of position. It also lets you position and play more aggresively.

Like look at the line-up f CoL; Between SoF and Blink, they have nothing that can lock Sumail down. Literally nothing other than like a Dragon Tail stun. Which he can play around given he can position so well with Blink Dagger

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » August 4, 2015 9:32pm | Report
Yzreel wrote:

And as we are saying this, he went full 322 and fed beyond godlike lol (well, I know that there's no way he could've known about the smoke)

P.S: Any of you ever tried dagger on ember before? Can you explain the pick-up over there please?

If you have so much overfarm, you can afford spending 2k on pure mobility to be nearly immortal(noustriks4u) and still hit like a truck. If Ember is more or less evenly farmed I think it's a waste of money.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 4, 2015 9:40pm | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

If you have so much overfarm, you can afford spending 2k on pure mobility to be nearly immortal(noustriks4u) and still hit like a truck. If Ember is more or less evenly farmed I think it's a waste of money.

Oh I see, thanks dude! Tobi also explains that on ensuing teamfights, saying the main reason that he bought that was to disjoint storm bolt, which actually makes sense when I think about it.

Anyway, I think we should also give more credit to Universe, the Tusk plays were so amazing! Too bad the plays were overshadowed by that ember
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » August 4, 2015 11:01pm | Report
For the people that said EG SECRET FINAL FOR SURE, no team is unbeatable.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved