Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"The Most Powerful Hero of 6.85" Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » "The Most Powerful Hero of 6.85" Thread 15 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Which Hero is most OP right now?
Doom
Spectre
Necrophos
Slardar
Terrorblade
Earth Spirit
Shadow Fiend
Night Stalker
Nyx Assassin
None of these
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 15, 2015 11:04pm | Report
doom still deals really well with him. doom is probably tier 1 pick now. alche is one as well but its a trickle down economy.
ta is strong so alche is amazing against her and doom is great against alche. just how it works :P...

i would say doom is the most dangerous of the bunch but alche is a close second

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » October 16, 2015 4:55am | Report
Not even going onto him being strong/weak(personally I think it's a pro circlejerk, but time will tell)... how does he counter Spectre with his garbage armor and how does he counter Doom - he is a strong hero but he's just an offlaner after all.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 16, 2015 7:07am | Report
1. Spec
2. Doom
3. WR?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » October 16, 2015 8:36am | Report
Yeah Smuggles I do find that Doom still is the best hero of this patch but Alchemist meta build can be surprisingly hard to deal with, especially with passive early gamers.

And Alchemist countering Spectre and Doom is something that is suggested by his huge advantage he holds over them on the dota buff statistics. He is inherently resistant to doom if he already got out his ult since he can undo it's dot damage and none of the bonus regen, bat, and movespeed are disabled so it doesnt do much to him unless theres some great initiation. Plus acid spray kills armor. Alchemist counters spectre despite having low armor because he can rapidly regenerate his health so the effects of dispersion aren't as big, that's why wraith king despite low armor also eats spectre.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » October 16, 2015 9:14am | Report
Only if Spectre is picked into a low damage team. 100 hp regen may seem massive on paper, but it never prevented people from bursting him down in all of the previous patches, nor it should prevent them in this patch, especially if you go midgame-oriented build with Diffusal/ Blade Mail/ Vanguard/etc.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved