Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Luna + Dragon Knight Team Combo Strat Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >>
Forum
Forum » General Discussion » Luna + Dragon Knight Team Combo Strat Guide 64 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyfoid » June 30, 2013 4:30am | Report
samukobo wrote:

*says 1v1 removes the teamwork oriented part of dota*

*suggests a 2v2*

2v2 or 1v1 won't solve anything though. You can't just prove stuff in dota like that. What I CAN say is that the "best against" and "worst against" section of the dotafire's database is useless. Aside from some real counters ( Pugna against Skywrath Mage, etc) the rest isn't significant.

And like porygon said, using DK for his stun and tanking ability isn't good while the standard build still utilizes the stun and tankiness while doing all the other stuff that this build can't.

Tranq boots and shield work just fine at the start, coupled with the build approach gives him all the tankiness he needs.

Can do what ever you want afterwards.

Just because he doesn't go breath of fire, doesn't mean he can't still be offensive with offensive gear.

Kyfoid

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » June 30, 2013 5:26am | Report
Show me, then. Get a freaking pub match w/ your ******ed idea and show me.

His damage is just meh and without breath of fire he's just trash. If your enemy is smart, they'll target the ******ed Luna and finish off the job easily as anything. Stop with your nonsense, Kyfoid. Your things are just paper theory that sound good but will never work.

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jawbreaker261 » June 30, 2013 8:45am | Report
So you've got soul ring on luna (******ed), headdress on luna (******ed), early glaive on luna (******ed), and only 1 lvl fire on dk (******ed). I'm having a hard time making this plan sound any worse than it already is (that was the goal, right?) You'd be lucky if Luna was only 0-5 at 10 minutes.

jawbreaker261

Notable (4)
Steam: jawbreaker261
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyfoid » June 30, 2013 9:07am | Report
No level in fire. (breath of fire)

Kyfoid

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » June 30, 2013 9:14am | Report
Its breathe fire, if your gonna make a post about heros, please get the skills right at least.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyfoid » July 1, 2013 4:57am | Report
Ok, this was the last game I played with luna.

At late 22:00 - 23:00 minutes in to the game I have the following....

-Most Kills
-Tied for Least Deaths
-Most assists

9/2/9

With that said, it becomes obviously clear that I am doing something SEVERELY right....

Anyone want to post their replays of having the most kills, least deaths, most assists that far in to the game?

Kyfoid

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » July 1, 2013 5:22am | Report
Kyfoid wrote:

-Most Kills
-Tied for Least Deaths
-Most assists

9/2/9

With that said, it becomes obviously clear that I am doing something SEVERELY right....

Anyone want to post their replays of having the most kills, least deaths, most assists that far in to the game?

Sure sir Kyfoid: dotabuff.com/matches/144985526
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » July 1, 2013 5:25am | Report
Kyfoid wrote:

-Most Kills
-Tied for Least Deaths
-Most assists

9/2/9

I can't help but notice that you somehow accumulated even more deaths, and failed at carrying the game while Riki did exactly that.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/166620618

I played this game a while ago using my signature hero. I remember that I got maybe 8 or 10 kills by 20 minutes. Needless to say, this is a better example of a success.

EDIT:
@DzikaPanda Nice K/D :O

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyfoid » July 1, 2013 5:50am | Report
All it was was a mad rush to get the game over as fast as possible once we started dominating, it's just the way people casually play and have fun.

I was hardly taking it seriously. And I honestly can't take you seriously because you assumed that.

You almost had most assists, but I also ended with most assists playing carelessly.

Kyfoid

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » July 1, 2013 5:54am | Report
Kyfoid wrote:

All it was was a mad rush to get the game over as fast as possible once we started dominating, it's just the way people casually play and have fun.

I was hardly taking it seriously. And I honestly can't take you seriously because you assumed that.

If you're not even taking it seriously, then don't post that replay here. Its only gonna make your build look bad.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >>
Forum

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved