Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is it just me or has the number of bugs increased rather than decreased?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Is it just me or has the number of bugs increased rather than decreased? 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 12, 2015 6:38am | Report
Quoted:
Where right clicking on an enemy is laggy and can cause you to move forward instead of actually attacking them? And just in general too with moving around...

Selection hitboxes are much smaller in Reborn.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Divine_Sorrow » September 12, 2015 6:56am | Report
Is that intentional? Or is it an accidental thing...
Steam: Anubis
Add me if you like, would really love to play with some people who know how to play the game ^_^

Divine_Sorrow

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 12, 2015 7:03am | Report

Is that intentional? Or is it an accidental thing...

I have no idea.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » September 12, 2015 7:04am | Report
So that's why I couldn't click a her and had to A-click the ground all that time...

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Divine_Sorrow » September 12, 2015 7:31am | Report
Oh well, thanks anyway :)
Steam: Anubis
Add me if you like, would really love to play with some people who know how to play the game ^_^

Divine_Sorrow

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 12, 2015 11:03am | Report
Its not just double buying. Its doible input.

Played Sniper, uses 2 charges of Shrapnel at once. Plus the buying is annoying as ****. They've been pretty fast with updates though, I hope a fix will come at worst in the next 12 hours as I post this.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Irishinbahston » September 13, 2015 3:25pm | Report
I got stuck with a character that was moving completely randomly, was unable to buy anything and eventually lagged out of two games, putting me into All Random for 5: I have no clue what's up but I'm going to stop gaming for a couple of weeks while they work out the kinks before I take my spanking and claw outta random

Irishinbahston

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Olsenbb » November 25, 2015 1:12am | Report
These bugs just wont go

Olsenbb

Notable (1)
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved