Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Heroes that need buffs/changes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Heroes that need buffs/changes 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » January 22, 2014 10:59am | Report
F.E.A.R.0 wrote:

Abaddon needs buff. His armor has been decreased to much from 4.4 to 1.38 on start. His 1 spell needs to be changed it doesn't do to much damage and plus the spell is based on the WC3 Death Coil. Aghanim's Scepter should be removed and Borrowed Time reworked from 3, 4 , 5 seconds on level 6, 11, 16 to 5, 6, 7 seconds duration. Aphotic Shield is not that useful late game. The spell needs to be reworked from 110/140/170/200 damage to 100/150/200/250 or 120/170/220/280. Biggest problem is that most don't know how to counter Abaddon and that was from the start when he was released even now. Back then they thought he was "OP" so wrong.

Terrorblade also needs to be reworked. His old spell Zeal needs to be replaced again with Conjure Image, Metamorphosis needs to spawn illusions just like it did. Reflection cast range need to be increased from 200 to 650 and AoE from N/A to 350 just like it was. He was nerfed or I don't know what actually they did to him buts it's stupid now cause of cry babies who didn't knew how to counter him and wanted nerf.

Huskar 3rd spell Berserker's Blood gives him magic resistance instead of dmg cause they thought he was "OP". Now with the magic resistance and the damage items you will get is even harder to kill him. They wanted nerf or chage call it what u want they got it now and it's worse.

I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth. ~Chico Marx

huskar is fine IMO since the agility nerf last patch.
i dont really see whats wrong with abbadon though? he is used situationally in competetive and has a great pub winrate.
and i havent played much warcraft 3 dota and the times that i played were a few years ago so i dont know that much about terrorblade.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » January 22, 2014 12:36pm | Report
F.E.A.R.0 wrote:

Abaddon needs buff. His armor has been decreased to much from 4.4 to 1.38 on start. His 1 spell needs to be changed it doesn't do to much damage and plus the spell is based on the WC3 Death Coil. Aghanim's Scepter should be removed and Borrowed Time reworked from 3, 4 , 5 seconds on level 6, 11, 16 to 5, 6, 7 seconds duration. Aphotic Shield is not that useful late game. The spell needs to be reworked from 110/140/170/200 damage to 100/150/200/250 or 120/170/220/280. Biggest problem is that most don't know how to counter Abaddon and that was from the start when he was released even now. Back then they thought he was "OP" so wrong.

Terrorblade also needs to be reworked. His old spell Zeal needs to be replaced again with Conjure Image, Metamorphosis needs to spawn illusions just like it did. Reflection cast range need to be increased from 200 to 650 and AoE from N/A to 350 just like it was. He was nerfed or I don't know what actually they did to him buts it's stupid now cause of cry babies who didn't knew how to counter him and wanted nerf.

Huskar 3rd spell Berserker's Blood gives him magic resistance instead of dmg cause they thought he was "OP". Now with the magic resistance and the damage items you will get is even harder to kill him. They wanted nerf or chage call it what u want they got it now and it's worse.

I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth. ~Chico Marx

Abaddon is a support hero, that's why his skill were all set to work effectively early game but horrible for late game, well except Borrowed Time. His armor is fine, he have a good Shield that can be easily used to absorb some damage, so his patch was fine.

Terrorblade Reflection is good as it is, increasing the range will make his very OP, especially early game and mid. I didn't play DotA much when Zeal was out so I won't comment too much on it. But, I find it very easy to dominate is games with the current Terrorblade. IMO, he doesn't need a new nerf.

About Huskar, there's a reason why Pure damage heroes like Timbersaw exist. Their pure damage will saw Huskar apart in no time. TBH, he is actually as easy to kill for me in both versions, you just need to adapt to the situation.

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved