Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Haunted colosseum IMBA heroes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Haunted colosseum IMBA heroes 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 4, 2015 2:04am | Report
I played QOP first, seemed suprisingly underwhelming, the highcooldownon her ult and short scream range seem to make her kinda underwhelming.

Necro seems pretty good, but im not really sure, cause we stomped the game 4v5 with 4 on our team. The ult is weak at low levels but death puuuuulse.

I reaaally liked pugna, especially against all the wraith kings every game and often trolls too.
Had a really close long game, and with force atos shivas i just became unkillable and able to solo trol at any point. Decrep is extremely good, but i expected neather ward to be doing most of the work but i was pleasantly suprised by how goof all his spells are in that gamemode.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by fromage_enrage » November 4, 2015 4:25am | Report
Guys, this is a custom arcade game. Why do you still feel the need to overanalyse everything ? Pick whatever hero you like, and have fun. Don't talk about the game, play it !

fromage_enrage

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » November 4, 2015 5:18am | Report

Guys, this is a custom arcade game. Why do you still feel the need to overanalyse everything ? Pick whatever hero you like, and have fun. Don't talk about the game, play it !

Hello Dear!
Feel free not to post in case you find the thread an overthingking one. :)

I, on the other hand love to analyze what heroes suit a certain mode. So i invite everyone to let me know what they think is better in this mode.

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by fromage_enrage » November 4, 2015 11:28pm | Report
Don't get me wrong : I didn't mean to hurtful, or anything. It's just that arcade games are supposed to be nothing but fun, they're not meant to be played in a harsh, competitive way (even though some people do so). So yeah, I don't think there is a particular need to analyse every hero strenghts and weaknesses, just like we would do for the actual game.

But if you really want an answer : obviously, AOE and hero that can affect your positionning work well. The most picked heroes I've seen so far : Necrophos, Pudge, Queen of Pain, Bristleback (very effective one).

Also, why no Enigma ? I guess Midnight Pulse would be too OP in a game where you have to stand in a particular zone for some time. Can't they just go with a modified version of him just like Legion Commander or Necro ?

fromage_enrage

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » November 5, 2015 1:23am | Report
They aren't really analysing things...just which heroes are strong and are good in there.
Also...who said it was wrong to actually try a bit harder to win that game?
Dota is a game too but everyone tries hard to win so why not in this game mode?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » November 5, 2015 9:43am | Report
Encountered many lineups with focus on 1 manfight hero. Picked Oracle and laughed as he walked around unable to move and attack.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dokurider » November 11, 2015 11:10pm | Report
Juggernaut's Heal Ward is amazing for contesting points
Death Prophet's Exorcism is amazing in this game.
Invoker is obnoxious in this mode, EMP makes it harder to contest points and he can setup Pendulum kills with his Tornado and many many other things.
Bristleback is so hard to fight with a 2 minute Vanguard.
Ursa is amazing for killing Golems.
Several strength heroes are required in this mode and most of them are pretty viable.

Dokurider

Steam: 毒ライダ(DOKURAIDA)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » November 12, 2015 3:35am | Report
Witch Doctor is REALLY good here. Paralyzing Cask + Maledict and Death Ward, when to take a point you need multiple heroes to stand next to each other. They are doing a set-up for you themselves. He is not only a great comeback hero in this mode, but it works when taking their points.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » November 22, 2015 4:27pm | Report
Magnus. Charge into 3rd checkpoint. Use ult. Have ally use giant *** guiotine thing. instant teamwipe.
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » November 22, 2015 4:28pm | Report

Thsi si dotafire. the entire point of the sight is to analyze the game.
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved