Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Farming Simulation Heroes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Farming Simulation Heroes 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » September 21, 2015 7:30am | Report
Dota 2 or Farming Simulator, sometimes I struggle to choose which game to play. But what if I could do both? Which hero is the best at farming in the game, regardless of well he or she scales with items? Which hero should I pick if I want to turn this moba into farming simulator?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » September 21, 2015 8:35am | Report
Fast Farming Heroes Eh?

Scales Poorly: Sand King with Blink and Travels (still if your teammates suck, its a viable option). Axe with Blink and Travels. Dark Seer with Radiance. Treant Protector with Aghs Refresher/Octarine.

Don't scale that well: Alchemist with BFury/Mjollnir. Nature's Prophet with Midas and/or Maelstrom. Magnus with blink and IAS items, Doom with Midas and/or Radiance, Bloodseeker with Maelstrom and/or Radiance. Leshrac with mana regeneration items.

Scale Very Well: Meepo with Travels. Tinker with travels obviously. Terrorblade with travels and agility items, Naga Siren with Radiance, Travels and Octarine. Anti-Mage with Bfury. Faceless Void with Bfury. Medusa with Dominator. Sven with Blink, Dominator, and Travels. Gyrocopter with Dominator and Travels. Luna with Dominator and agility items. Tiny with Aghs and Blink. Chaos Knight with Dominator, Bfury, and Travels.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » September 21, 2015 8:35am | Report
There is only one correct, truly correct answer.

Naga Siren.

Longest 60 minutes of the other 9 player's lives.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » September 21, 2015 10:33am | Report
What about Luna - she's not at a good place right now, but her passive makes for incredible flash farming, and if you buy her a Blink Dagger...

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » September 21, 2015 10:39am | Report
Terrorblade is probably the best farmer in the game, because he literally only needs like RoA and a Yasha to be able to clean through the entire jungle in one spawn. Him being able to get his farming item faster than say AM, means he farms much faster.

Also a hero building a farming item does not mean they farm quickly or efficiently. They farm faster yes, but that's not enough to make them good at farming.

Also Lesh, Lina and SS are also good shout outs. As is SF. Basically pick any popular mid rn and it is probably great at farming.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » September 21, 2015 10:45am | Report
you have been influenced by dimony too much chichi, blink is not the optimal for farming luna. blink is a very offensive item on luna, if you pick up a blink, you should aim to gank as much as possible. farming luna should always get helm, stack ancients and yasha into manta. maybe a bkb after yasha and before manta, then a satanic or a damage item(mkb/daedalus/butterfly) depending on what you need.

yasha gives you all you need for movement, because of luna's incredible base movement speed. all you need to take down an ancient camp stacked 4 times is lvl 10 and yasha HotD. this build, by far gives you the best farming capability out of all other luna builds.

MoM blink dagger, on the other hand, is a very offensive build that aims to keep pushing towers as fast as possible and not let games go late.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » September 21, 2015 11:22am | Report
Actually, MoM-BoT sweeps the floor with all other ~4k networth Luna builds in terms of farming speed. You are too slow with HotD(and it is unreliable) and BoTs are better than Blink and Yasha because of global mobility and superior MS boost. The other thing is that you can only farm with that build, but it's a farming simulator, duh.

If you wan to feel the moneyz literally running like a stream in your pocket, try MoM-Mael Alch. Up to +108 average gold from jungle camps and 180 from a creepwave is tasty to say the least, at least I was like oh yea baby I have <1 KDA and my team is flaming me for "******ed build"(though it is surprisingly good, if you can say "Alch" and "good" in one sentence ofc) but I am still the richest hero on the map.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ashwinthegrim » September 21, 2015 12:06pm | Report
Anti-Mage
Sven
Luna
Naga Siren/ Terrorblade/ Spectre with Radiance
Pretty much anyone if they build a Battle Fury

would be my list in that order..

ashwinthegrim

Notable (7)
Steam: Grim
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 21, 2015 4:14pm | Report
Farming Simulator : Spectre. Honestly she is so bad without farm.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » September 21, 2015 4:45pm | Report
Anti-Mage is the epitome of farming simulator. He needs to farm, he needs to farm fast. If you don't have more net worth than they do, you can't do anything but split push.

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved