Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dota Quiz - Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Dota Quiz - Round 1 20 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

How many did you get right?
8-9
6-7
4-5
Less than 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » June 4, 2014 9:36am | Report
For the "round 2", you could put some questions regarding competitive Dota, e.g. "which team is popular for the X combo?", "which team won The International X?" or "Which team the player X plays in?". I think this might make the quiz a bit more difficult, even though not everyone is interested in competitive doto.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 4, 2014 9:42am | Report

For the "round 2", you could put some questions regarding competitive Dota, e.g. "which team is popular for the X combo?", "which team won The International X?" or "Which team the player X plays in?". I think this might make the quiz a bit more difficult, even though not everyone is interested in competitive doto.

Nah, i'd rather just have more questions on Mechanics and their applications. The latter isn;t always easy to do since it can end up getting disputed *cough*#9*cough*, but that just brings rise to interesting debates. <}3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » June 4, 2014 9:49am | Report
I think the "what do you think" questions are probably the most difficult ones to give a definite RIGHT/WRONG answer to.

The reason I went for Leshrac there is the combination with Chen - you could potentially be taking their offlane tower by level 3, and then either rotating to cause problems elsewhere, or pushing their offlane T2 if they don't respond.

Afraid my pro-game knowledge is pretty lacking Peppo, maybe you could do a quiz for that one?

Please feel free to take the idea and run with it guys, would love to answer them as well as set them :). Could also possibly rank questions on difficulty? I put some easier ones in there that I'd expect you guys to get, but so there were some that the newer players will feel challenged by too.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » June 4, 2014 9:59am | Report
9/10

I failed on the 9th question. I think that Bane goes well with Meat Hook and Chakram, as it allows to ensure that these abilites will land on the correct place.

Thanks for that one, Sando. Looking forward to see more.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Faust87 » June 4, 2014 10:55am | Report
Well, I got 6/10 and I feel bad about that XD Nice quiz anyway!

Faust87

Notable (1)
Steam: Faust
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » June 4, 2014 11:18am | Report
10/10 ,nice
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Shell_defender » June 4, 2014 12:19pm | Report
A good bit of fun! Like many others before me, I picked Bane as the answer to the 9th. 9/10. More quizzes please! :3
Screw business! It just got personal

Shell_defender

Notable (1)
Steam: shell_defender
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 4, 2014 5:46pm | Report
Please do round 2! Then round 3!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » June 5, 2014 1:50am | Report
9/10. Got stuck on Q9 to be honest, but I was hovering over Leshrac for a while. Didn't really put Chen & Leshrac pushing together, and was really only thinking about the gank factor with that team.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JasChe_XXIV » June 9, 2014 3:40am | Report
Got 7/10...
The last 3 questions I answered got wrong xD
There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, I have come to erase that fine line.

Care to check out my guide? Click on the picture below!

Still a bit wonky and nooby but meh, give me a challenge and I'll accept it!

JasChe_XXIV

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved