Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best thing you ever saw

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best thing you ever saw 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » May 4, 2014 2:27pm | Report
A Keeper of the Light rushing Abyssal Blade.

Some days ago I was training with Puck against bots: managed to escape a 4vs1 ambush with 200 HP. Paused the game and drank a cup of water, because it was too much for my heart.

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yoda31 » May 4, 2014 2:52pm | Report
I forgot my other two best moments. 2v5 win with Razor and Death Prophet. I was Razor. 2v5 win with Abadon and Death Prophet. I was Abadon.

yoda31

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » May 4, 2014 2:53pm | Report
Seagull wrote:

Dazzle building a Skull Basher, carry Dazzle FTW! :D

Well. maybe Skull Basher isn't best option on ranged heroes, but carry dazzle is serious ****, just go mid for ez lvls and farm and rape everyone :D I love his attack animation and projectile speed (or whatever it is called).
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » May 5, 2014 12:15am | Report
yoda31 wrote:

I forgot my other two best moments. 2v5 win with Razor and Death Prophet. I was Razor. 2v5 win with Abadon and Death Prophet. I was Abadon.

2v5 win buddies! I was Doom with some other bloke as Sven.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 5, 2014 1:13am | Report
best and the worst thing was watching a riki get diffusal mask of madness desolator ... we were too busy laughing at him to even play the game ... then he all chatted us asking why his deso wasnt working.... i nearly disconnected i was laughing so hard

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 5, 2014 3:24am | Report
Yesterday had a semicarry venge buy desolator + helm of the dominator too =D

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » May 5, 2014 9:32am | Report
I forgot to add this because it's happened a few times, when I pick Lina as a support, and end up netting massive farm with ganks. Getting around 20 kills and murdering heroes with Laguna Blade + Ethereal Blade.

One of my most memorable ones was in a really silly laning setup over a year ago. Somehow I ended up Solo long lane with Rubick, ended up surviving and managing to get brown boots and a bottle before the other teams Pudge attempted to gank me. I dodged flesh hook and managed to steal it surprisingly (generally rot would've been activated, but I got lucky). He derps into the lane at my t2 tower, so I lift him, and zap him while his support is trying to assist him. He does between my right clicks and tower damage, yay first blood. The windrunner attempting to help him misses a power shot while getting hammered by the T1 tower, and I surprised her with the gift Pudge gave me. flesh hook to the face. Double kill

We lost the game, but that made it so much more enjoyable from start to finish.
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » May 6, 2014 4:22am | Report
http://dotabuff.com/matches/300915406
This game... Just wow. Ok, so the general gist is that I, as Weaver, went 40/6/5 (may have been a kill steal or two in there :P) and the drow's final item build was Boots of Travel, Hyperstone, Hyperstone, Hyperstone, Hyperstone... And the Aegis of the Immortal.
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved