Aegis of the Immortal
Brings you to life with full health and mana 5 seconds after you die, at the location where you died. Reincarnation must be used within 5 minutes or Aegis of the Immortal disappears. If it expires, it will heal you over 5 seconds (dispels on damage).
Effect Delay: 5
Expire Max Health Restored per Second: 20%
Expire Max Mana Restored per Second: 20%
Expire Restore Duration: 5
The Immortal was said to own a shield that protected him from death itself.
- If the wielder is Wraith King, Reincarnation triggers first if it's off cooldown.
- Revives with full health and mana. Spells and items are not refreshed.
- Provides temporary ground vision near your death area while reincarnating.
- When expiring, restores in form of health and mana regeneration, so it restores 0.2% of maximum health and mana in 0.01 second intervals.
- The hero's max health and mana are checked periodically and the values adapted instantly.
- Since it heals for a fixed percentage over a fixed duration, it doesn't always guarantee a full heal.
- So if the hero's health or mana drop by a significant amount (health drop through HP removal) during the heal, it may not be at full health or mana once the heal expires.
- Is dispelled by any damage greater than 20 (before reductions), including self afflicted damage.
- Is not dispelled by health cost of spells, health manipulating spells, negative regeneration, Poison Sting and Dispersion.
- Is always dispelled by attacks, even when the attack dealt no damage.
- Fully stacks with other health and mana regeneration increasing effects.