Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best thing you ever saw

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best thing you ever saw 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yoda31 » May 4, 2014 7:11am | Report
I'm new to the forums I hope this is the right place to put this.

I had a recent game where Lich on our team used his ult with aghs so there was no bounce limit. The frost bounced for a full 60 seconds against 2 visage familiars and didn't kill them since they are nearly magic immune. By this time the game was less than 30 seconds from finished we were all in the dire base. For the fun of it, Lich launched another chain frost at the familiars it was the funniest thing I saw in awhile.

The familiars went back to the fountain. As soon as a hero spawned, the frost bounced between the hero and the familiars killing the hero in 4 or 5 seconds.

What's the funniest or best thing you ever saw?

yoda31

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » May 4, 2014 7:23am | Report
An Anti-Mage rushing a Helm of the Dominator. :D
I'm sure there are many other things, but I can't remember them at the moment.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » May 4, 2014 8:00am | Report
Ursa players still rushing Vladmir's Offering, and the sad part is that I'm losing against them anyway.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Glenn T » May 4, 2014 9:48am | Report
I saw in this competitive game once 5 heroes trying to kill an invisible hero with no detection - they knew he was there so I think it went something like Magnus doing a blind RP, then Disruptor dropping a blind Kinetic Field and Static Storm. Cool thing was the invisible hero actually died haha

Glenn T

Notable (1)
Steam: Glenn T
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » May 4, 2014 11:08am | Report
Not the best, but pretty impressive; North American Rejects completely stomping Evil Geniuses in their round one of the ESL one. 12-0-21, EG surrendered at 11. Impressive, but it was a fluke as EG came back hard in game 2 for most of the game, and controlled game 3 with only one poor teamfight.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » May 4, 2014 12:30pm | Report
Best thing was the Orange esports Roshan fight last year when Magnus rp'd all 5 heroes, than skewered them into an empowered Mushi Ursa, brilliant execution. Another would be a game where we were being dominated and a weaver had 2 divine rapiers against us, my buddy blinked in and forced the guy to die on his blademail with axe, I subsequently had the divines on shadow demon after ward..hilarious, I intelligently went and died to ancients so Dk could pick them up for us
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yoda31 » May 4, 2014 12:32pm | Report
I forgot my other two best moments. 2v5 win with Razor and Death Prophet. I was Razor. 2v5 win with Abadon and Death Prophet. I was Abadon.

yoda31

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » May 4, 2014 12:43pm | Report
I was a natures prophet and beat the other team at a throne race. I was pushing in their safe lane while they were going up the middle. My team held them up enough for me to push in their t2 and t3 tower, racks. Their two throne towers and right onto the throne.

It got to be where they were attacking our throne while I was attacking theirs. I just had myself with deso, two sets of trees, and necros on my side.

I took their throne while they got ours to one-third health.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » May 4, 2014 1:40pm | Report
sulaxrox wrote:

Best thing was the Orange esports Roshan fight last year when Magnus rp'd all 5 heroes, than skewered them into an empowered Mushi Ursa, brilliant execution. Another would be a game where we were being dominated and a weaver had 2 divine rapiers against us, my buddy blinked in and forced the guy to die on his blademail with axe, I subsequently had the divines on shadow demon after ward..hilarious, I intelligently went and died to ancients so Dk could pick them up for us

I remember the Mushi Slardar and ohaiyo playing the ds with vac+crush combo.

Recently, the Alliance vs EG? with the bat+ds combo that killed 4 in the rosh pit.

I had a pub where my bat flamebreaked(flamebroke?) 2 players in the rosh pit to the highground and my friend as TA went into the pit to clean up and we got rax off the fight.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » May 4, 2014 1:55pm | Report
Dazzle building a Skull Basher, carry Dazzle FTW! :D

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved