Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

6.76 Changes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 6.76 Changes 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Whated » October 21, 2012 4:49am | Report
My ballz are tickling for Meepo. Kinda want to rush Agha now for stats! Really stronk
If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.
Joseph Goebbels

Whated

Notable (12)
Steam: Whated
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dresmasher » October 21, 2012 5:07am | Report
kunkka keeps getting better & better each patch :D
I have done all I can to show you the ways of Chaos.

dresmasher

Remarkable (24)
Steam: dresmasher
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StevenLK » October 21, 2012 7:18am | Report
Wow. Drow has 80 bonus agi now when shes alone o.o Moar pubstomping.

StevenLK

Notable (10)
Steam: LSK.exe
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 21, 2012 7:51am | Report
StevenLK wrote:

Wow. Drow has 80 bonus agi now when shes alone o.o Moar pubstomping.

What is the benefit of it?When she attacks something obviously it will drop back,I can't see the benefit of it but to increase her farm speed,also on lane won't make a difference anyway.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Glayde » October 21, 2012 9:55am | Report
Wow, these changes look really interesting, especially the new Force Staff.

My Hero Guides: Furion
My Ideas for Dota: Iron Guardian, Rafael, the Split Being
Check this out.

Glayde

Notable (13)
Steam: Zephyr
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » October 21, 2012 1:28pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

What is the benefit of it?When she attacks something obviously it will drop back,I can't see the benefit of it but to increase her farm speed,also on lane won't make a difference anyway.

There's a range when it will drop, if an enemy is within Drow's 375 range, the buff will then lose its effect. So you can technically keep it if you can position yourself away from enemies

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xenocide » October 21, 2012 5:12pm | Report
Nubtrain wrote:

There's a range when it will drop, if an enemy is within Drow's 375 range, the buff will then lose its effect. So you can technically keep it if you can position yourself away from enemies

If you're max ranging you'll keep the buff in just about all situations.

xenocide

Notable (1)
Steam: xenoc!de
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 22, 2012 4:01am | Report
Dota 6.80

Kunkka

Meepo will be really strong after Aghanim's Scepter, just too good.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xenasis » October 22, 2012 11:37am | Report
80 agi on Drow sounds incredible, if you have good positioning you'll tear through stuff!

Force Staff change sounds good - it makes more sense on people now - people don't want Damage/AS on their support!

Sad about Lanaya nerf though :(
]

Xenasis

Notable (11)
Steam: Xenasis
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Numeta » October 24, 2012 1:18pm | Report
Diagnosis of Dota 1 changes from an avid dota 1 league player.

Drow - To be completely honest she was fine in 6.74, they buffed her insanely in 6.75 making her top tier, but this buff........She is a machine!

Silencer is an insane middle now. 4-1-4 at level 9, skipping ult is just a power house build. His last word now silences AND disarms for 6 seconds, without a doubt they will have to nerf the disarm duration to 1/2/3/4.

Tranquils-Mek-Atos-Sheep is what is commonly built now since Atos was great before, but now insane at 1200 cast range.

Sniper- Does a **** ton of damage now, an unreal amount of damage. On top of that shrapnel is incredible, and rank 1 assassinate can confirm kills like no other.

Centaur - Every team I've played against in Iccup c+ league that had a centaur, just completely mopped us due to his ultimate being global and a mere 65 second cooldown. It's basically a global haste buff, that stuns everyone -__- icefrogggggggggggg

Lina & Lion are both back for solo mid play.

Lion - can lane stun / mana drain now and it is better than having hex. (still 1 point though)

Pugna- The nether ward buff he needed from the start pretty much, makes skilling it useful early. And the life drain range break is just icing on the cake.

Veno - I can't say the nerf wasn't or was needed, but I will say that I agree with it. His level 1 gank/roam/trilane was hands down the best.

Death prophet - Ghost.......ghost everywhere

Mangus - I'm surprised they didn't increase the mana cost considering the range they gave his shockwave, but overall a good change.

Necrolyte - Too much heart stopper aura buff.

Terrrorblade - The hero is nuts, didn't need it lolz

PotM - Gank potm is back! Expect more push staff - Eblade builds.

Boot cost and speed reduction - Although minute.. this affects junglers in a big way.
Get on my meta!

Twitch.tv/numeta

Numeta

Remarkable (27)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved